• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 2024 Daytona 500 February 19th! plus other Daytona races

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
The Duel races were fun. They really played out the way they usually do. One of them is mostly without cautions and the other is more rowdy.

Truck racing and ARCA tonight, Xfinity Series tomorrow and then of course the big race Sunday. Lots of racing!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The Duel races were fun. They really played out the way they usually do. One of them is mostly without cautions and the other is more rowdy.

Truck racing and ARCA tonight, Xfinity Series tomorrow and then of course the big race Sunday. Lots of racing!
Should we just use this thread for the whole weekend, or just the 500, as I just planned on using it for the 500(and 500 related news) but Trucks, ARCA, and Xfinity I was gonna use the normal one lol

Doom

La Bestia
Should we just use this thread for the whole weekend, or just the 500, as I just planned on using it for the 500(and 500 related news) but Trucks, ARCA, and Xfinity I was gonna use the normal one lol
I would make the thread exclusively for Daytona Weekend.

Doom

La Bestia
Just tuned to the Craftsman Truck Series race. It's currently Lap 59 out of 100. Sauter has the lead over Enfinger, Rhodes, Taylor Gray, Wood and Sanchez.

Doom

La Bestia
Ben Rhodes spins and the caution is out with 26 laps to go.

His night is officially done.