The 2024 Class Shatters into the Hall of Fame #WearingOrange

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
saq8ezp2-png.84745

The 2024 Hall of Fame Class get to celebrate the heatwave with their induction!

Welcome, Hoss and Jimmy King!

13138.jpg

Talk about an induction that is long overdue. This man not only had the most nominations, he was the dominant first place pick for the class.

What can you say about the man that has a wild sense of humor, busts everyone's balls and feels like everyone's oldest friend? This is a man that I found out hangs out with our very own Hall of Famer Chris on the regular, in their home state of Texas. One of the most dedicated wrestling fans and forum nerds you'll ever come across. I've known Hoss AKA The EC for well over a decade. It's hard to remember a time before I knew him. From WC to Pulse to Smarks no one has chatted more wrestling, provided more customized avatars and created more site activities.

Hoss was even a longstanding member of our community dating back to before this forum existed having been a part of an e-fed run by our former administrator @ThePlumber702 AKA HH3. He came aboard to join our loose continuation of that AWF e-fed that we dubbed the Pulse Wrestling Federation. While he was also a huge contributor to WC during the time it was hard to be on both forums, he never stopped being an integral part of our home. He even became a moderator in the Pulse days. It was at the time he founded the Pulse/Punks/Smarks Pro-Wrestling Hall of Fame that continues to this day. I used to bug him on the regular to come back to moderating, but he's still doing his thing which includes spearheading our retro watches which have provided our community with countless hours of entertainment. You also can't turn a corner on this website without running into someone wearing one of his custom wrestling smarks avatars. No one gives back more than Hoss.

He was even one of the original grandfathers of the Pulse/Punks Hall of Fame. Which was not carried over to this HOF, unfortunately.

Time to fix that, so it is my pleasure to finally induct one of my favorite people on the internet...
into our Wrestling Smarks Hall of Fame in the 2024 year of our lord.

538.jpg

Is it a surprise that the man who had the nicest member of the forum award named after him would one day get into the Hall of Fame?

You know you're dealing with someone that's awesome when they've named themselves after the GOAT that is Oliver Platt's character in the movie Ready to Rumble. He doesn't let the haters get him down. He knows David Arquette kicked all kinds of WCW ass.

My initial plan was to only induct one person and one legacy this year, but Jimmy got the overwhelming majority of the second place votes that it felt just right to bring him in with Hoss. Many votes were specifically Hoss/King like a Presidential ticket.

Interestingly enough, I've also known Jimmy for almost a decade and a half. And also met him through WC prior to coming here, but it was when he came here to join the aforementioned HH3's PWF e-fed that I truly got to know him and this man is giving and trusty worthy. I've probably not met a more dependable human being on the internet. He's probably loyal to a fault. No matter what was happening with us and WC or another outside party, he's always stuck by us, and me specifically. I can never thank him enough for his friendship.

King is probably pretty apropos for him as no one's been more dedicated to e-feds than this man having helped keep PWF afloat here, being the loyal CWA soldier on WC and being one of the captains of the ultra successful FWA that he personally helped facilitate the transfer over to us in 2022 when WC closed. No matter what the future holds for FWA, I'll always appreciate what Jimmy King has done for this community and the contributions he's made to e-feds on the platform. I don't know what's next for e-feds on WS, but I know I can count on Jimmy.

Probably the coolest thing about my friend Jimmy is no one is less divisive in the wrestling space than Mr. King. Aside from the fact he stans a lot of my favorites like Alexa Bliss, he never contributes to the tribalism. He's always just liked wrestling and enjoys a bit of everything and helps spread much needed positivity throughout the community. As a Britney fan, of course he wouldn't want to spread the hate he often sees.

We could use more Kings in the fan spaces. I think a King like Jimmy belongs in the Hall of Fame...
so please do me this honor in welcoming him to the 2024 Class.

Everyone congratulate your 2024 class.

Last edited:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Legggggggooooooo congrats guys, both very well deserving

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hoss was my first choice, dude is great. One of my favorite people here. Truly a welcomed addition to the Hall if I do say so myself.

Honestly, I almost put Jimmy on my list, but I had someone else just beat him out for me, but the man truly does deserve it.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Could there even be a better Hall of Fame class?

Congratulations, Hoss. Congratulations, Jimmy King. Well deserved, both of ya.

Reactions: Jimmy King and Doom

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Congrats to both guys, much deserved.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
2zhIM1A.gif

It is an honor to be inducted, especially alongside a good pal like Hoss who is a well deserved inductee.

Thank you for the all the votes, I truly appreciate it!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Congrats to both Hoss and Jimmy. Both well deserved.

Both have been here for a long time and have been great contributors to this forum over the many years.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Congrats gentlemen. Your contributions to this great site have been amazing.

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Congratulations to both Hoss and Jimmy for being a part of an elite class! :D Y'all deserve it!

giphy.webp

Reactions: Jimmy King