The 2020 Game Record Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Castlevania Mafia

Winners: Forces of Darkness (Mafia)

Awards

MVP - Magic

Was widely town read and pulled the strings from the QT, helping his teammates navigate difficult stretches. Also came up with the endgame plan that would lead his team to victory and secured the lynch that was needed to make it happen.

HM - CP

Best townie in the game, lead the only scum lynch of the game and his night actions foiled the scum teams actions not once but twice. Didn't give a gun to anybody for some reason which could have had an impact on endgame.

HM - Big Man

Half of this award is pity for being the victim of one of the worst mislynches I've ever seen, but also in getting lynched he left town with a very good idea of where to look for scum, and it's not his fault they didn't listen.

Game Recap

A closely fought game where both alignments as well as the SK had a decent chance of coming out on top until a STUNNINGLY bad mislynch on Big Man put town behind. Scum then got the SK lynched and baited the vig into shooting the GF to put the game in the bag.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

Winners:
Troll Aligned (Scum)

MVP: Jeff -
solid D1 showing and a great play in end game after repping in as scum and steering them there.

HM: Barry - solid performance from Barry, kept on target and the results paid off. Pretty much undetected until the end (aside from Tweets)
HM: Poyser - lead scum in Magic's absence and had some risky gambits that paid off dividends including a planned vig counter-claim.

In a game riddled with inactivity, 3 fake PRs and DANK MEMES, scum sweeped away town and had the game wrapped up by N3. Got some stuff to learn from for my next game, but overall whilst disappointing it didn't go as big as I planned, was a fun game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
AEW MAFIA

MVP: ODO - Led his team from the start got himself town read fairly early. easy choice here.

HM: Gambitto - Robin to Odo's batman. Gambit was very good this game as well and never really got himself in hot water either. Both him and Odo followed their plan well and controlled the thread when needed.

HM : Doddsy - Doddsy had good reads throughout and did his best to lead when he was around. Had some trouble picking the third as many players on the town side had some decent performances and reads.

Wrap-up:

Pretty fun game that went fairly smooth outside of a few mod errors which were my own fault. Some oops usage by the SK team swayed the game pretty hard as well, and Phenom never got to boost anyone. Overall a pretty fun game where the better team edged out a victory. Would have been interesting to see how things go had the SK duo lasted longer.