The 2009 Spammy Award Nomination Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Ok guys stop spamming this thread. If your not making Spammy nominations post somewhere else

Kizza

I do have a real job, and it's a good paying one at that!

Have fun teenager, trying to get a career with the global economic meltdown happening now.

You're butthurt, kid. Accept the fact that you're dumb as shit and move on.

Australia is the only major economy that missed out on recession and grew over the last financial quarter.

Wrestling Station

^Yep. I sure am. I'm glad it makes you angry inside that I'm making quite a good deal of money.

It especially burns that stinky haji Wrestling Station because he's sympathetic to the mujahideen fucks that get mowed down every day here.

PS: We're not leaving Kuwait, EVER. LMAO.

Kuwait = pwned.
You are pulling out info from your ass. I have nothing to do with "mujaideen" or any other terrorists in any country lol.
And no, Kuwait is not "pwned" as you mentioned. Kuwait is actually a good friend for the US from long time ago. You are in Iraq, fighting in Iraq and not in Kuwait. Big difference dude.

As for the "stinky haji" thing you mentioned about me, it just shows that you have no knowledge about anything at all. It probably you who is "stinky" as you are in war sweating and getting splashes of blood of dead people and so you would be the one that is smelly pig stinky ass fucker, not me :)

LMAO @ a soldier trying to act as if he is something huge while he is just taking order from others and been kicked in the nuts if he doesnt wake up early and shave and stand in line like a trained zoo pet :laugh: Im educated, actually well educated and I dont have a boss that will tell me do this and that like a dog lol. Poor gates

MizMasta3000

You are pulling out info from your ass. I have nothing to do with "mujaideen" or any other terrorists in any country lol.
And no, Kuwait is not "pwned" as you mentioned. Kuwait is actually a good friend for the US from long time ago. You are in Iraq, fighting in Iraq and not in Kuwait. Big difference dude.

As for the "stinky haji" thing you mentioned about me, it just shows that you have no knowledge about anything at all. It probably you who is "stinky" as you are in war sweating and getting splashes of blood of dead people and so you would be the one that is smelly pig stinky ass fucker, not me :)

LMAO @ a soldier trying to act as if he is something huge while he is just taking order from others and been kicked in the nuts if he doesnt wake up early and shave and stand in line like a trained zoo pet :laugh: Im educated, actually well educated and I dont have a boss that will tell me do this and that like a dog lol. Poor gates

:lol:

Reaction score

Wow. I won't even begin this is so grossly wrong, ROFL. Did your Imam tell you to write all those retardedly incorrect generalizations or was it just a cleric from the local mosque?

Don't you have a convoy to shoot at? Western journalists to behead? I'm sure Camp Buehring needs some mortars, am I right?

:rolleyes: Oil Haji's. Almost as intolerable as impoverished ones.

Wrestling Station

Wow. I won't even begin this is so grossly wrong, ROFL. Did your Imam tell you to write all those retardedly incorrect generalizations or was it just a cleric from the local mosque?
hmmm....then sue your mother. :laugh: That bitch was telling too much at one night.

J

Aren't Solidiers supposed to be modest, cause your clearly not Gates. I've heard you talk about being a soldier and how much you do and shit in this thread more times then I've heard my best friend say he got back from Iraq in June.

J

Wrong, I do give a shit, the man stood up and served are country, that I'm thankful for even if what were doing is not what necesarilly needs to be done, I know he signed up to serve a bigger purpose. Fact is you don't have to always bring it up I mean come on, we all know your serving are country over sea's but I don't need to see it 24/7.

Take a doctor for example he does a job and saves a few lifes along the way as Gates does. However I don't get a call from my doctor everyday saying. "Hey I can not bleieve how good of a job I did on that surgury, can you." Cause he did his job and that's all he needs to do. So good job Gates and thanks for surving, now can you shut the hell up about being a Soldier. Do your job and shut the hell up about it, I don't hear anyone else on IWF 24/7 talkin about there jobs.

J

If so lolz that makes him a bigger douche then he pretends to be. The only reason I believe him is my best friend was able to get on alot while in Iraq so its not impossible.