The 2009 Spammy Award Ceremony

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My mom still has all my old Archie comics. I should go get them and read through them again.

C4

I have the FIRST EVER published Archie comic. And lots of the early ones.

Do they still come out?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yeah man. I remember reading in the news paper a little while ago that they were publishing an issue where Archie was going to decide between Betty and Veronica.

I always meant to try and find it because it would've been like an iconic comic story but I still have not. :(

PeepShow

btw, I actually just read a report that Mark Madden could replace Taz in the booth starting Jan 4th. I'd mark out so hard.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
monkeystyle, did you unban Truth as well?

Thought I did. Lemme czech.

btw, I actually just read a report that Mark Madden could replace Taz in the booth starting Jan 4th. I'd mark out so hard.

Seriously? That would be awesome. Actually what would be awesome is a three man booth consisting of Don West, Mike Tenay and Mark Madden. Two overly loud fat guys and a feeble know it all. It would be gold Jerry, gold!

I'll settle though for him calling a tuna-canrana whenever a woman does a hurrancanrana.

PeepShow

No.

Well yes, but along with other things. First off, I wanted the bar to be added as a group for me only and the pink name to go along with that group. I also said I didn't want it added right now, just for it to be added to my memberships. Only thing you did was change the color of my name.