The 1st edition of "The IWF Fanboy" extravaganza

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's the best'est Fanboy on IWF

• Big Papa Kaedon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CMS aka Kaedon Jr.

• Chessarmy aka TNAiswrestling aka ROHiswrestling aka TNAiswrestling-again

• Wrestling "TNA is everything wrong with the world" Station

• MikeRaw...he has Raw in his name, he must be a fanboy

• and of course Roxxi Laveau Fanboy...

• other. (people who weren't cool enough to be mentioned...j/k)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell

Reaction score
lol nah, believe it or not, Peep isnt as big of a fanboy as most of you think. I mean, he does love TNA and all, but he looks at things realistically. He's not one of those "I love TNA so I'll hate everything else" like the others in the poll.

My vote goes to Kaedon, I mean, He watches TNA just to bash it. I still don't get it, why watch something you feel is lame, for bashing purposes? Is putting WWE over really that important to him? lol

Wrestling Station

^ i think Kaedon is one of the WWE employees that are actually writers working for Velocity before. So he wants to get a job back in the WWE so... :) you know. lol

Rell

Reaction score
^ LOL I wouldn't be surprised :laugh:

the dark knight

How did "Women's wrestling is just as cool as men" Gashface got out of being on this poll? lol
yea....i was gonna ask that.

lol nah, believe it or not, Peep isnt as big of a fanboy as most of you think. I mean, he does love TNA and all, but he looks at things realistically. He's not one of those "I love TNA so I'll hate everything else" like the others in the poll.

My vote goes to Kaedon, I mean, He watches TNA just to bash it. I still don't get it, why watch something you feel is lame, for bashing purposes? Is putting WWE over really that important to him? lol
peep was worse than bill and doug until he quit a couple of months ago. he got owned so many times his ass just gave up.

i vote chessarmy anyway. reason: name changes. and seriously, i know its all tastes but if you really think tna is better than the wwe in anyway shape or form(excluding the women's and tag division maybe) you're a tool.

PeepShow

peep was worse than bill and doug until he quit a couple of months ago. he got owned so many times his ass just gave up.

Show me a post where I 'gave up'. Pretty sure everyone was pissed at me b/c I wouldn't quit with the 'bullshit'. And I didn't quit b/c I was getting owned. I toned down b/c the product got progressively worse and I stopped defending it as much. Seems like common sense to me.

the dark knight

whats the need when you already admitted that you toned down? you can keep the reason for yourself.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
OsamaHussain is my vote since he pretty much wanks over CZW )same with you rell) but Osama more...:)

It's not just CZW I "wank over", I tend to blow a load while watching ROH (def. if ArmDrag is wrestling) and IWA-MS.

Pro Wrestling NOAH, AJPW, NJPW and pretty much any promotion from Japan has the same effect on me :bb: