The 1st edition of "The IWF Fanboy" extravaganza

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's the best'est Fanboy on IWF

• Big Papa Kaedon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CMS aka Kaedon Jr.

• Chessarmy aka TNAiswrestling aka ROHiswrestling aka TNAiswrestling-again

• Wrestling "TNA is everything wrong with the world" Station

• MikeRaw...he has Raw in his name, he must be a fanboy

• and of course Roxxi Laveau Fanboy...

• other. (people who weren't cool enough to be mentioned...j/k)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell

Reaction score
Its time for IWF to recognize its biggest fanboys. Before I get into it, I must first go over the meaning of the term "fanboy"

A fanboy is someone who is devoted to a single subject, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession.

IWF is a place composed of many fanboys, some slightly bigger than others. Place your votes, and by the end of next week, we will crown our beloved, BIGGEST FANBOY ON IWF.

To be elegiable, you must of course vote in the poll, and also you must state the reason you're voting the way you are. If you don't follow those simple rules, your votes will not be counted, and you will be raped by a Mexican birdie named Pablo.

If you vote "other", please state the name here, and post why & who you voted for.

and btw, nothing wrong with being a fanboy so don't be embarrassed. When I first joined, I was pretty much anti-anything that wasn't indy (fanboys4life ese) Now, I pretty much hate everything equally.

Qwake

OsamaHussain is my vote since he pretty much wanks over CZW )same with you rell) but Osama more...:)

The Rated R CMStar

How did "Women's wrestling is just as cool as men" Gashface got out of being on this poll? lol

Awww, come here papa Kaedon!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If Kaedon ever came into HIAT, there could be a feel good moment. But he doesn't, so no family moment is to be had.

Rell

Reaction score
I forgot about Gashface lol, oops

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
lol id say peepshow is for Haley or whatever...and TNA...

and im glad i aint on this cause rell always used to call me a fanboy lol

1chiban

Reaction score
We're all fanboys of something lol - be it a band, a wrestler, a promotion or whatever...

However RLFB gets my vote for having the word 'fanboy' in his username. He's a fanboy and proud of it :D