The 10 "Things" I Like About SDLive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Post [HASHTAG]#1379[/HASHTAG] for me....On my way to 2000!!! Woooo!

Some may think that I don't like SDLive but that's not true at all.....SDLive has been very entertaining and the booking for most of the girls and guys in blue have been on point! Hats off to the Blue Brand!

The reason I love Raw so much is solely due to the fact that I grew up watching RAW...... talking about way before Smackdown was even created which was April 29, 1999 btw.....So, I will always be part of Team Raw I guess it's nostalgia. With that said here are the 10 "Things" I Like About SDLive! (This is a spin-off thread of @Grievous The 10 "Things" I Like About RAW :Which can be seen right there

#1: The Phenomenal AJ Styles
AJ-Styles-WWE-Royal-Rumble-.jpg

Aj Styles is easily the best thing going on SDLive.....Great technical/high flying skills.This guy is loved so much that even as a Heel he is getting the best reactions from the WWE Universe.....I mean he can literally diss the entire crowd and they are still cheering him. I was a big fan of Aj when he was on TNA and always hoped that he would make his way to the WWE.....Now he has beaten John Cena multiple times became WWE Champion in the process and literally has become The Face That Runs The Place now that's Phenomenal! (The only one to be put directly on one of the main shows)

#2: The Rise Of Alexa Bliss

Alexa-Bliss-3.jpg

Alexa Bliss is perfect!.....Easily the best and most entertaining female out of the blue brand as of late.....Everything she does to me just gets better every time......Now our current SDLive Women's Champion I hope to see her hold it for a nice memorable run.

#3. JBL On Commentary

maxresdefault.jpg

JBL on commentary is F***ing hilarious to me!.....I don't know if you guys pay attention or even listen to the commentators during the match but I do....JBL is always taking shots on everyone.....If he's not completely be biased to the match going on he's talking trash about Otunga (Who I hate btw) and his marriage lol....or telling Michael Cole to shut up! JBL is pure gold at the commentary table he's no Jim Ross but hat's off to John Bradshaw Layfield.

#4: The Lone Wolf Baron Corbin
major-push-coming-for-baron-corbin-2017.jpg

Corbin has been impressive and is only getting better with time.....His Lone Wolf gimmick alone is enough to take him to the top on the WWE Universe but then you throw in move's like the End of Days and The Deep Six you have a real threat......With proper booking Corbin can become WWE Champion sometime this year easy! I would love to see it!

#5: The Return Of Mickie James

promo308996269

This is huge! Huge for the WWE in a whole not just the Women's division....Mickie was an important figure back in the yester years of yesterday and I'm so excited to see her back in the WWE for another run. This angle that they have going with the women's revolution will be very entertaining...If they work this angle right it could really take the women's division up to a new level. Mickie is a heel now and I believe she will be very entertaining with future promos and her in ring skills are on point!
(I hope that after they take care of Becky lynch they start a checklist for The Four Horsewomen)

#6: The New Wyatt Family

20161101_sd_ortonwyattspromo--a50c39cd5cc6253acb2b77b96531ac3c.jpg

The relationship between Randy and Bray has been very weird since their feud a few months back but it is giving more to the paranormal side of Bray Wyatt which I enjoy. Bray needs to be compared to The Undertaker as far as having this larger than life character with mysterious powers and a demonic domineer......I mean the guy is The Eater Of Worlds for christ sakes!
The Viper is the Viper always been a fan of Randy always will [HASHTAG]#OUTTANOWHERE[/HASHTAG].....I enjoyed the three man tag team championship run....Wish it would have lasted a little longer....But I believe Orton and Bray will clash at the RR that will lead to the culmination of their initial feud at WM......Luke Harper is awesome and very impressive in the ring.....He needs better booking.

#7: American Alpha
20160401_NXTTakeover_Dallas_alpha_vs_revival--cde2c9f18c6444054ddebf37678b4ab7.jpg

These guys are the best tag team on SDLive hands down!...very technical....very entertaining.......This opposite spectrum group will easily be one of the best teams ever if they stay together....I believe both have the talent to be successful singles wrestlers....Anybody agree? ( These guys remind me so much of The World's Greatest Tag Team I wish Charlie Haas would magically appear that would be a great feud and a even better set of very technical 4-4.5 star matches)

#8: The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose
Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes.png

To quote JBL "Dean Ambrose is a cockroach" "The Lunatic Fringe" is very entertaining and I love how off the wall he is at times . When the Shield was created Dean was my favorite....just over time Seth began to improve whereas I felt Dean was being Lazy.
Either way very great wrestler and he will be in the WWE title scene a few times before they find a way to kill off this cockroach known as Dean Ambrose.

#9: The Miz & Maryse
the-miz-and-Maryse.jpg

The Miz has grown on me.....I really enjoy his matches but even more his promo's......His wife is beautiful and he is soon to break Y2J's record with the IC Title soon....A true A-Lister in my book.....I would really love to see Maryse return to in ring action and for the Miz to get another chance at the World Title again.....He deserves it!

#10: Shane Mcmahon and Daniel Bryan
maxresdefault.jpg

These guys have did a great job running The Blue Brand....Even tho I would love to see Bryan back in the ring I'm glad he is still on WWE TV. I have always loved Shane-O-Mac! My favorite European Champion of all time hands down! When I kid I thought he would run the business after Vince....Glad that he is general manager of SDLive now and that he is where he belongs right in the heart of The WWE Universe!

Thanks to all that choose to read and reply.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good list, except for #3. Perhaps you should've put "The Show Being 2 Hours Long" there, but that's just me.

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
You don't enjoy Jbl's commentary @Prince Bálor?......and of course I didn't... I actually prefer the 3 hour show it = more time to watch what I love. (That's why I like the 3 hour show format)
I should have included that on my Top things I like about RAW:damn:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You don't enjoy Jbl's commentary @Prince Bálor?......and of course I didn't... I actually prefer the 3 hour show it = more time to watch what I love. (That's why I like the 3 hour show format)
I should have included that on my Tip things I like about RAW:damn:

Of course I don't like JBL. I find him unberable, same thing goes for a 3 hour show format.

• Haha
Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Of course I don't like JBL. I find him unberable, same thing goes for a 3 hour show format.
Lol......different strokes for different folks I supposed.