That's My Boy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

Release Date: June 15, 2012
Studio: Columbia Pictures (Sony)
Director: Sean Anders
Screenwriter: David H. Caspe
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester, James Caan, Eva Amurri, Susan Sarandon, Milo Ventimiglia, Will Forte, Colin Quinn, Todd Bridges, Vanilla Ice, Ian Ziering
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: R (for crude sexual content throughout, nudity, pervasive language and some drug use)
Official Website: ThatsMyBoy-movie.com
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: View here
Production Stills: View here

Plot Summary: While still in his teens, Donny (Adam Sandler) fathered a son, Todd (Andy Samberg), and raised him as a single parent up until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd’s world comes crashing down on the eve of his wedding when an uninvited Donny suddenly shows up. Trying desperately to reconnect with his son, Donny is now forced to deal with the repercussions of his bad parenting skills.

[video=youtube;fPV2L2CGWdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPV2L2CGWdQ[/video]

Big Sandler fan so I'm looking forward to this. His last couple of films have been pretty good, Jack And Jill was shit but besides that he hasn't had a stinker in awhile. Plus Andy Samburg is one of the funny people on SNL, so he should be good in his role.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Saw the trailer for this before The Dictactor and I didn't like what I saw. I used to be an Adam Sandler fan but I have found his recent work to be disappointing. I like Andy Samberg but this seems like the wrong role for him.