That 70's Show Movie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
I always watch That 70's Show on FX cause i have no life outside of sports. And yesterday i thought what if they made a movie from the show. I would love to see this movie. Do you think that they should make a movie of it or not?

Also to end the movie by having Fes finally getting laid.

xtremebadass

I personally think they would kill the show with a movie, it would be cheesy as hell. Plus, they would probably be stupid and give Fez's real name. I hope they don't.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Fez got laid... i dont remember the chicks name but it happens eventually... and ya id definitely like to see a that 70s show movie if they made it. it probably wont happen cause all the actors and actresses are all older now and the show was better when they were in high school...

Reaction score
it could be good but it'd would have to be like a reunion and they all meet up and it would be call That 70's Movie

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I would go see it even thought it would probably not be anywhere as good as the show.....but yeah I would like if they did that..

Travis40

As XBA said, it would probably kill the show if they made a movie. And once again, ast XBA said, it would be cheesy as hell. I would probably go see the movie, but I know there's no way that it could ever be as good as the original show.

Christian

Reaction score
idk about a movie.. that 70s show is the best thing on tv, i dont see how they could make it a movie though.

J

If there was a 70's show movie there is no doubt i would go see it...I've pretty much seen every episode and i can't get enough of that show...It's so damn funny...

AquaMan

Reaction score
o man how i have dreamed for a movie from that 70's show lol.. not really but it would be great.... fez would never get laid *fact*