Thanks for being a drunk Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
TNA Wrestling issued the following statement regarding Sunday's Victory Road pay-per-view event:

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer
209 10th Avenue South, #302
Nashville, TN 37203.

Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as we will be emailing a special code that will unlock over 300 hours of great TNA Wrestling action.

I didnt watch the PPV, but if I was a TNA fan, this would TOTALLY make up for the lack of a Jeff Hardy/Sting match.....yeah....

1chiban

Reaction score
Depending on how much footage they have on there, I guess some of the old stuff would be more than worth checking out - again. However there's Youtube for that.

fuzzy

Reaction score
at least they're trying and it is a positive start.

nation

Reaction score
Epic deal, catching the old days when TNA was the shit back with Styles, Jarrett, Daniels, etc.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ feels like ages ago.....

like the tna world is mad max type shit now and everyone in it is talking about the "DAYS of flying machines and water or some shit."

1chiban

Reaction score
It's baffling how they have blown it so badly, to be honest.

fuzzy

Reaction score
The fact is, that anything can work good and become great if the writing is GOOD! take a look at films, tv shows even cartoons.
TNA's writing is beyond lost of anything half as good, it's horried.carter can only be as good as the people she hires, tna has talented wrestlers and they have a guy like hogan who's known even in the dryed out deserts of Afgan.
It lacks everything in writing and if it doesn't fix it soon, then tna will either be bought out by some other rich suit or vince will find a need for it.