Tgmiveld conspiracies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Alright, now that the ultimate jaded lad left, I wanna know, who made the Tgmiveld persona/gimmick/account? I know it was someone on here, and I have a hunch it is a member of the staff. They loved that dude, and they never react like that even when there are good trolls. My money is on Seabs making the account. He was the first one I noticed actually liking the stuff and likin his posts. Seabs, you GOAT, confess already.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't Seabs go missing for a while right as the other guy came in? Oh boi.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
So it is under the assumption that Action Jackson and the heralded nikkaswag were also mods and or staff?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious that he's actually Balls Mahoney?

Reactions: Butters!

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
it-was-me-austin-o.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
As Pratchett said, Tgmiveld has been seen posting elsewhere before. I'm pretty sure someone has brought it to light here before that he's been seen posting his stuff over on WF.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He'll be back. To many metrosexuals will invade his local boozer whilst he is getting a lady rump shaken in his face. Result = new thread.

Hope he does come back tho.

Reactions: B.Dazzle

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I still am yet to receive a single thank you note from the board for whooping his ass and sending him on his way.

But again I say, you're welcome.

You Gohan'd him lol. It wasn't me btw, talks were it was Zombie Princess Roray or Jwab but neither of their IPsmatched.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You all are some terribly lame cunts.
I hate new users. Nothing personal, I just don't know your personality so I have no idea how to take this post. I'll assume you are joking and just tell you to lick my ass.