TG Trip Teasers Part 3 - Round 3 - MikeRaw vs. MJ807

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

Okay so here we go. I'll give a name, you each get a guess. If you get it wrong I'll give a second name, and then a third. After the third name you can keep making guesses until someone wins. You are trying to guess what all 3 names will have in common which obviously without all the info can be more difficult, but try anyways. You have 24 hours to make your guesses. MikeRaw will get the first guess and has 24 hours to make it. After his guess or 24 hours, MJ807 can make his guess. When all 3 names are out the same rules apply, however if you miss your 24 hour window after that you automatically lose.

Name #1 is King Kong Bundy

MJ807

Reaction score
Former Memphis Wrestling Southern Heavyweight Champions also known as the NWA Southern Heavyweight Championship, the AWA Southern Heavyweight Championship, Mid Southern Heavyweight Championship, USWA Southern Heavyweight Championship, USWA Heavyweight Championship, and now known as the MCW Southern Heavyweight Championship.

This Guy

MikeRaw is correct. & MJ807 fell for what I figured someone would.

Status
Not open for further replies.