Texas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PowerBob

Reaction score
Any ROH fans here from Texas? I desperately want ROH to come to Houston, Booker T's PWA promotion is a fun little show but the wrestling is rather lacking. So, if there is any ROH fans from Texas, represent and lets try to get something together, petition etc. To try and get an ROH show down south.

therazar

Reaction score
lol yeah i agree a southern tour like threw nc where i live i mean the uwf shows draw like 700 at least. im sure roh could have a good show but i think there afraid to run in new places even though there doing las vegas they usally stay in the same area im up for a petiton to bring them here ive traveld 9 hours for roh

Montana

I think Texas may be one of the next new markets, probablyin 08. Im assuming they'll reach Canada, Texas, and Atlanta by next year.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
An RoH show here in Ottawa would be brilliant. I would so be there. Actually, even if it was in Montreal, or maybe Toronto I'd still be there. But really, nobody but the WWE actually comes up here.

Reaction score
To any Southerners, they'll get there don't worry. I think we can all see that ROH has been growing a LOT in recent months. I'm sure in another year at most they'll hit up some Southern venues. Come to think of it they would be pretty big down there.

Travis40

Okay...if they end up going to Dallas/Austin/Houston/SA...then they gotta come up north to Oklahoma....hopefully Tulsa so I could go see some good fucking wrestling...unlike WWE shit.

therazar

Reaction score
the only reason id expect them coming would be because of the history of wrestling in North Carolina. WCW the second biggest company in wrestling started there along with nwa runing numbers of shows jc mid south Charlotte and all of nc really helped wrestling grow

PowerBob

Reaction score
Yeah with the strides the company has been making each year, I think the possiblities of them comming down south is greater than before. If Booker T has quit WWE for real like they keep saying he has, I think it would be cool if ROH lent them some talent for like one show in return for Booker T to give a rub to ROH like Mick Foley and various other wrestling stars of yester-year have done.