AMA Texas Tornado Match - Mayday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
From the Archives

The Eric Shultz and Dylan Azul report

gomf01gse6b61.jpg

with special guest Bobby Tremblay (Winter 2020)

DonCallis.jpeg

part 1 - vignette series

(this is a recorded podcast clip)​

Eric Shultz: So um...errrr....we have like...A special guest today on the Reporter. He's been in this business for a ....uhh....a very long time, as long as I've been covering the sport, this man has had his hand in it one way or another.

Bobby Tremblay: That's right Eric, back then you were an overweight smark trying to work other marks into buying your newsletter and trade your little tapes. Did you shower back then Eric?

Eric: *sigh* Very funny Bobby. Bobby Tremblay ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the program.

Dylan: Welcome to the program Bobby!

BT: Is this your new stooge? Jesus Christ Eric, I didn't realize you were still such a mark for yourself!

Eric: Always working eh Bob...

BT: You going to plug why I am here, or do you want me to just cut promos all day? Should I interview myself too?

Eric: Right. Right. So umm...You are managing a very successful tag team in the Canadian League, isn't that right? And I've heard....through um...various channels, tons of people are saying it. That they are about to sign a big contract with AMA wrestling?

BT: First off, have some water before you run out of breath, good lord. Second, we're called the The Northern Touch, don't tell me you already forgot...

Dylan: I knew that!

BT: Speak when spoken to, idiot. Anyways, for once Eric, you're not getting worked like a beer swigging hick. I'll probably get in shit but yes, we are in full negotiations with AMA top brass right now to bring the gold standard of tag team wrestling to the biggest upstart wrestling promotion on the planet today. There's no doubt that AMA has all the world attention right now and they are about to launch their first show. You can bet your ass that The Northern Touch and AMA is match made in heaven, it's inevitable. There's your scoop, I'll wait for my 10%.

Eric: Interesting...hmmm...wow. Ok. They have quite a few big matches, well regarded, up north, that's true. But isn't it...like...A bunch of people have told me this. There's heat with them wherever they go. People don't like these guys. Is that true?

BT: What the hell man, did you bring me on here to insult and besmirch our good name? It's simple Eric, with great success, comes great jealousy. People don't like how we do business, because they see how successful we are doing it. Nothing more, nothing less. Pure jealousy and hatred. Comes with the gold, what can I say.

Eric: Right. Ok. Sure. That makes sense. Lots of success in Japan too.

BT: And I'm sure that got you hard as all hell, didn't it.

Eric: ...

DA: I think you gave one of their matches five stars at the Mokyo Tent !

BT: While you are salivating over your star ratings, let me give you a quick low down on one of these guys. The big Canadian Destroyer, and no, not the flippy shit you love. This guy is a fucking specimen. Don fucking Marshall.

First time I meet this kid, his green as pig shit. Couldn't have been more than 18 years old, but by god, already built like a brick shit house. I'm at some indie show up in Calgary, always scouting. So I see this kid backstage, and I introduce myself.

" Hey kid, Bobby Tremblay, esquire. You working over from the Dungeon in Calgary or what? "

" Fuck that, wouldn't let me drink...Those guys are fucking pussies anyways..."

He downs a whiskey bottle, almost a godamn full 26er! And walks off. At this point I'm laughing my ass off, this kid is delusional. Can you believe that shit? The Herts are legends and he's shitting all over them, out loud. He's gonna get buried.

DA: Wow this kid's got balls!

BT: The hell you know about balls, lest you're gargling on 'em. What did I say to you regarding when adults are talking! Anyways, I go back to my booth, you know they always got that for me there. Kid comes out, and he just starts whipping this 30+ year old man. Veteran guy, big boy too. Just beating the ever living shit out of him. Right hand. Body slams. Pile drivers. The whole shit. It didn't look pretty, you'd have shat all over it, fucking mark. But I knew right there that kid was money, just needed the right mentor.

ES: That would be you, I imagine?

BT: Who else? Bobby Tremblay esquire, come on man. How many time have I made you relevant?

DA: And what about his partner?

BT: You're lucky that's a good question kid. Johnny's special....

end of part 1 - subscribe for part 2 in 2 weeks!

Last edited: