• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW Random Discussion

Gambit

yeah cause it makes no sense to sign them if I can’t actually put them in the ring lol. Trying to bolster the AEW womens division and make them matter. In the Real World Chronicles mod, who knew King Mo would be gangbusters for ROH. His ratings have been really good

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
playing the new sept2022 RWC as Impact thinking of making a stable of Sami Callihan, Jimmy Jacobs, Vincent,PCO cant think of a name though

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Started a 1994 scenario where Stallone turns his Planet Hollywood idea into a wrestling company and made himself a mafia boss a la Snaps Provolone from the movie Oscar. It's a really good year for picking up major talent who had Handshake deals in other promotions like Jake Roberts, Sid Vicious, Road Warrior Hawk, Cactus Jack, and The Steiner Brothers. Enough wiggle room for promising talent like Guerrero and Candido to shine in the midcard too. Strapping a rocket to Scott Norton.

Also started a TEW default run in 1997 with a super small group. Almost as good as Thunderverse for interesting minor characters.

Last edited:

Joey Bananas

Running a 1997 ECW save and just put the television title on Taz, was gonna give him a very long run with it while waiting for Kurt Angle to debut but Taz just walked out because I released Chris Chetti lol

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Never seen this flavor before. Wowie.

Running a CV'77 scenario where a worker with high Menace/Toughness bulled his way to owning the Aussie promotion he works for.

CWB.png

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah. There are some funny scenarios, like that one company is trying to spread rumors of the other company doing occult sacrifices or some shit :lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
One of my favorites is the fact you can send one of your wrestlers to interrupt the show, which is not just a hilarious thing you could also do in SvR2007, also has historical precedence from the early 1980s during the Knoxville Territory War (the single most destructive wrestling war) between Ron Fuller's group and Bob Roop's group.