TEW/EWR General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
TEW2016-logo_650x399.png

The thread to discuss all your general adventures/mishaps in any booking simulator game including but not limited to Total Extreme Wrestling and Extreme Warfare Revenge. I made one of these on TWF and it was very popular so fuck it why not here too? I know this place had one a while ago but it was made by some loser jabroni and no one replied to it anyways so I, as a cool kid, have made this one in it's place. I swear to God mods, if you remove this thread I will eat your ass!

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
I have discovered a new love. Booking 2005 Ring of Honor. Honestly, it's the most fun I've had at booking a promotion in the many hours I've spent in TEW previously. I thought things were gonna be grim when CM Punk was injured with a Spinal problem that has him on the shelf for over a year, but with guys like Joe, AJ, Christopher Daniels, Daniel Bryan, CIMA, BxB Hulk, Roderick Strong and Dragon Kid, who the fuck needs Walking Dead Enthusiast Phillip Brooks?

Reactions: Aurtle The Turtle
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
I have discovered a new love. Booking 2005 Ring of Honor. Honestly, it's the most fun I've had at booking a promotion in the many hours I've spent in TEW previously. I thought things were gonna be grim when CM Punk was injured with a Spinal problem that has him on the shelf for over a year, but with guys like Joe, AJ, Christopher Daniels, Daniel Bryan, CIMA, BxB Hulk, Roderick Strong and Dragon Kid, who the fuck needs Walking Dead Enthusiast Phillip Brooks?

We all have our personal favourite companies/products to book with. For example no matter how much I try I can not get invested into American companies like I have my custom Japanese Puro company. There is something special about building up this roster of mega athletes to put on the greatest matches of all-time. For reference this is the same company that was in my ELITE BTB (now RJPW) and getting those 60s and low 70s. Once you get attached to a roster, it's genuinely harder to book because you want to keep every guy happy and on the same level.

adc0cd42f75ce9fd884f1e0d3fc5508b.png

cceb2ca0898f2b95eaed8cc5959947b0.png

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Currently the booker of EVOLVE in TEW2013 using a 2016 database. I haven't played in a while but I think I'm only a couple months into it. Current champs are Drew Gulak & Tracy Williams as tag team champs and ZSJ as world champ. Fun game even though I suck at it.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
It's been a long time coming (almost 3 years in game) but WWE's downfall is about to begin.

fddfffe0df45857778f0898d056efe9c.png

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've been booking WWF 1996 and I changed a lot, however, I still made Vader into a big fat piece of shit.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
9e6eb75d20c33615b0e77c3fba57e9fd.png

Devitt agreed to take a bump off a ladder. What a lad.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Go on Fergal. Also, you're kinda burying the world title by having it go on before the IC belt js.

The NWA World Heavyweight Championship isn't the main belt. The main belts are the TMWP World Heavyweight and TMWP Japan Championships, on Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada respectively. I just recently bought the NWA belt.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
The NWA World Heavyweight Championship isn't the main belt. The main belts are the TMWP World Heavyweight and TMWP Japan Championships, on Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada respectively. I just recently bought the NWA belt.
Too many belts boi :p

Either way, neither of those defended? Is that a night one?

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
need a smurf to gloss over how to play this shit.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Making a fed to fantasy book and kill off famous wrestlers.

Deaths and relationships up. Dirty doctor on.

Should be a laugh

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Christmas came early
Soy4gE2.jpg

Also Great Mutah keeps holding wrestlers court on all the young boys. He will indeed be the first in the HOF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurtle The Turtle