Tessa Blanchard Accused of Racism

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Which was why I turned it down. :TI: Didn't want to end up saying it around the wrong person and get popped.

Tho it sometimes slips on Xbox. :TI: but that's cause we all say it in there and it's basically like oops.

I can attest that I sometime also slip when gaming, especially by myself. it happens.

I don't have a horse in this race, but sounds a lot like a heated argument where people got mad and said things they shouldn't. doesn't necessarily = SHES RACISS.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I always find it interesting when things start coming out years later. This apparently happened in 2017, and everyone waited until she got this huge push to suddenly talk about it? I am not saying it didn't happen, the only people who know if it did or not are those involved, but, you gotta question things sometimes. If she wasn't getting her current push, would this have just stayed in the dark? I think we can all agree it's not a coincidence that this stuff popped up at this time.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes