Tessa Blanchard Accused of Racism

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
She makes a tweet saying women should support other women so women decide to band together top tear down a woman.

Either way this is stuff from years ago they sat on until the night before she was about to make history.

I think the point was lost on you here my guy. She tweets that, but she has a history of not doing that herself.

It would be like someone who is always out there doing something, telling others not to do it. They will get called out on it.

If she made this tweet months ago, same thing. It has ZERO to do with what's going on tomorrow, and all the fact she decided to tweet this when she knows her own history.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
They sat on this.......but it's been known for years? :hmm
The bullying has been known for years.

The specific response from Sienna about the racism is something she just brought up yesterday.

Regardless, this waiting and then all pouncing on someone when they're down is classic #metoo cancel culture.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think the point was lost on you here my guy. She tweets that, but she has a history of not doing that herself.

It would be like someone who is always out there doing something, telling others not to do it. They will get called out on it.

If she made this tweet months ago, same thing. It has ZERO to do with what's going on tomorrow, and all the fact she decided to tweet this when she knows her own history.
Every time this happens it happens right before something big is about to happen to or for someone.

If she simply replied but you're a bully though, that makes sense.

Bringing up the specific incident in Japan is clearly about more than the tweet.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The bullying has been known for years.

The specific response from Sienna about the racism is something she just brought up yesterday.

Regardless, this waiting and then all pouncing on someone when they're down is classic #metoo cancel culture.
Cancel culture or just a plain old "she posted what? Fuck you bitch"....and others were all "yeah fuck that bitch for saying this shit, she don't follow that shit".

Perhaps someone shouldn't have tried virtue signalling when they got skeletons in the closet.

Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Cancel culture or just a plain old "she posted what? Fuck you bitch"....and others were all "yeah fuck that bitch for saying this shit, she don't follow that shit".

Perhaps someone shouldn't have tried virtue signalling when they got skeletons in the closet.
Perhaps not, but trying to cancel someone before their big title match isn't the appropriate solution for being a hypocrite.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Every time this happens it happens right before something big is about to happen to or for someone.

If she simply replied but you're a bully though, that makes sense.

Bringing up the specific incident in Japan is clearly about more than the tweet.

Again, without the tweet nothing happens. She bought it upon herself IMO. We're going to have to agree to disagree here.

That being said, it doesn't change that Impact should just do what they was going to do anyway, if she was going to win the title she can still win it. But let's not act like the tweet wasn't what fueled the fire.

If someone does something to you, and then years later you see them posting a tweet that pretty much covers what they did to you, you'd call them out on it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Again, without the tweet nothing happens. She bought it upon herself IMO. We're going to have to agree to disagree here.

That being said, it doesn't change that Impact should just do what they was going to do anyway, if she was going to win the title she can still win it. But let's not act like the tweet wasn't what fueled the fire.

If someone does something to you, and then years later you see them posting a tweet that pretty much covers what they did to you, you'd call them out on it.
I can guarantee you they had plenty of chances to say something way before this. I'm sure this isn't the first time Tessa put her foot in her mouth in a tweet. We'll have to disagree because there's no way Sienna wasn't trying to do more than just disagree with her tweet. That tweet about Japan was designed to ruin her career before her big moment. 100%.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Perhaps not, but trying to cancel someone before their big title match isn't the appropriate solution for being a hypocrite.
You new to the internet?

Girl should've just ignored it.....and wait until some other idiot gets in trouble.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You new to the internet?

Girl should've just ignored it.....and wait until some other idiot gets in trouble.
Not new, just sick of this cycle of trying to cancel someone over dumb internet bullshit.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can guarantee you they had plenty of chances to say something way before this. I'm sure this isn't the first time Tessa put her foot in her mouth in a tweet. We'll have to disagree because there's no way Sienna wasn't trying to do more than just disagree with her tweet. That tweet about Japan was designed to ruin her career before her big moment. 100%.

All I can say is I hope Tessa isn't the same person she was when she was doing a lot of this shit to people, cause it's no room for that kind of shit in wrestling, or even the world. You got to stay humble and all that, cause you can always lose a push as fast as you gain it if you piss off the wrong people.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Here's what I'll end this with.

Impact already knew she had locker room issues and there's no way to know 100% if the Japan thing happened so...

they need to just do whatever they planned to do tomorrow. I personally think they should say fuck it and just pull the trigger.

Deezy summed it up best in the other thread that controversy creates cash and what else Impact got if they toss Tessa?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Would you be against this cancel culture if it was on someone you weren't a fan of? :roman2

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Here's what I'll end this with.

Impact already knew she had locker room issues and there's no way to know 100% if the Japan thing happened so...

they need to just do whatever they planned to do tomorrow. I personally think they should say fuck it and just pull the trigger.

Deezy summed it up best in the other thread that controversy creates cash and what else Impact got if they toss Tessa?

I mean yeah I agree don't change plans, surely since Impact knows her history and was pushing her anyway.(might be different if her history wasn't known before hand)

I mean, I personally wasn't a fan of her getting a world title push myself, but if it's their plans for her to win it, then don't change it.

Either way people will be mad after tonight. If she wins it, people will be mad, if she loses people will be mad. So Impact is in for a shit storm no matter what they do.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Would you be against this cancel culture if it was on someone you weren't a fan of? :roman2
Yes. I'm against the very principle of it. Not just whom is being targeted.

Reactions: Swamps

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean yeah I agree don't change plans, surely since Impact knows her history and was pushing her anyway.(might be different if her history wasn't known before hand)

I mean, I personally wasn't a fan of her getting a world title push myself, but if it's their plans for her to win it, then don't change it.

Either way people will be mad after tonight. If she wins it, people will be mad, if she loses people will be mad. So Impact is in for a shit storm no matter what they do.
They knew. We heard about this stuff back when WWE declined not to hire her.

I wasn't a fan really either. EC and I discussed the pros and cons of it a few weeks back.

I personally think a good chunk of the people who would be mad if Tessa won weren't even watching.

If Tessa wins, though, some of the people who are happy with it might start watching for different reasons.

Reactions: Vegeta