Kayfabe TerraNova Ep. 3, A Decision's Been Made

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score

*As we return from commercial, we come to a shot of the SPARK World Championship. As the camera pans out, and as boos continue to grow, we see the title strapped around the shoulder of the new SPARK World Champion, Terra Hayze, whom is wearing a short, long-sleeved black dress and black, knee-high, high-heeled boots. She's sitting on 1 of 4 high-seats, of which 2 are sitting on each side of the round high-table to her right, on which rest 3 more mics. As her music begins to die down, the boos quiet down as well. It is then that Terra raises the mic that had been resting in her lap up to her lips*
Terra: Isn't it great to be in the jewel of the mid-south, Louisville, Kentucky, here tonight?!
*As expected, the crowd takes the bait, earning Terra a cheap pop*
Terra:
Oh who am I kidding? You are all a bunch of greasy slobs!
*The cheap pop then quickly turns to cheap heat as Terra berates the audience in attendance*
Terra: Am I wrong? After all, we are in an arena named after a cheap, fried food joint! Seriously, just being here I'm afraid of gaining 50 pounds!
*The boos continue as a little smirk comes across Terra's face*
Terra: I guess that I can just forget about all of that though, and instead focus my attention on my shiny, pristine, SPARK World Championship right here on my shoulder!
*The boos grow louder, and Terra's smile just widens. Meanwhile over at the commentary table, Bryce Frisco's scowl just continues to deepen*
Terra: Oh Bryce, would you calm down over there? All of that beauty sleep is going to go to waste with all of those frown lines you're forming.
*Over at the announce table we see Reese MaCleod begin to laugh, meanwhile Bryce just continues to glare at the new SPARK World Champion*
Terra: Alright, alright. All gloating aside, I have some very important information that I would like to get off my chest. But in order to that, I need to bring out my guests first. So everyone, feel free to waste your pathetic little cheers as I introduce to you your CURRENT Ignition General Manager, Jet Starr, and his assistant, Marie Quinn!

@Jet Starr

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

Jet Starr and Marie Quinn appear on the stage, and as they do so, Bryce Frisco stands up at the commentary table and claps for them.
Jet has an annoyed look on his face and Marie smiles towards Bryce.
Both Jet and Marie make their ways into the ring and sit next to each other, away from Terra.

Jet: Look, let's just get straight to the point. You're just going to go on another tirade about how I'm an unfit General Manager and don't deserve the job, but you do. I'm going to threaten you with appropriate disciplinary action, and Marie is going to put you in a match for your SPARK World Championship. You're lucky that I haven't stripped you of the belt, because you cheated and weaseled your way into a championship reign that you don't deserve.

Marie interrupts Jet.

Marie: Terra, I normally don't like to get involved with things like this, because it's Jet's thing. But I'm warning you to watch your mouth and be careful what you say about people...and who you talk about...

Jet looks over at Marie with a stunned look on his face, while Bryce laughs hysterically at the commentary table, slapping Reese on the shoulder.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*At this point, Terra takes the belt off of her shoulder, putting it down on the table to her right next to the remaining mic*
Terra: Wait! One more time.
*Terra lifts her belt off the the table, then putting it down on it again with a "clink"*
Terra: Don't you just love that sound? It's so pleasant, unlike both of your attitudes here tonight. I mean, I just invited you both out here for a civil conversation, meanwhile you both are steaming with hatred!
*Terra leans on the right arm of her chair, looking over both officials*
Terra: As for why I brought you out here, I have no intent to drill you about you being an inept General Manager, or about how I would be a much better fit. Actually, after my victory at Adrenaline Rush, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not really in a position capable of being the General Manager. After all I'd likely seem just as biased as you are, considering that I am the SPARK World Champion. An accomplishment which I take great pride in whether you two think that I deserve it or not. An accomplishment that according to YOUR bosses, I earned.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*At this point, Terra takes the belt off of her shoulder, putting it down on the table to her right next to the remaining mic*
Terra: Wait! One more time.
*Terra lifts her belt off the the table, then putting it down on it again with a "clink"*
Terra: Don't you just love that sound? It's so pleasant, unlike both of your attitudes here tonight. I mean, I just invited you both out here for a civil conversation, meanwhile you both are steaming with hatred!
*Terra leans on the right arm of her chair, looking over both officials*
Terra: As for why I brought you out here, I have no intent to drill you about you being an inept General Manager, or about how I would be a much better fit. Actually, after my victory at Adrenaline Rush, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not really in a position capable of being the General Manager. After all I'd likely seem just as biased as you are, considering that I am the SPARK World Champion. An accomplishment which I take great pride in whether you two think that I deserve it or not. An accomplishment that according to YOUR bosses, I earned.
Jet puts the mic up to his lips and then tosses it away onto the apron.

Marie: Ok, so I think I can speak for him at this point and say that he's just so done with you. Honestly, we just want to know why we're out here, besides to hear you talk about your accomplishments.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Terra: What are you talking about? My accomplishments are your accomplishments, right? At least, that is how I thought a General Manager was supposed to look at these sorts of things. Am I wrong?
*Terra looks at Marie with a quizzical expression, though she is noticeably fighting off a smile*

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Terra: What are you talking about? My accomplishments are your accomplishments, right? At least, that is how I thought a General Manager was supposed to look at these sorts of things. Am I wrong?
*Terra looks at Marie with a quizzical expression, though she is noticeably fighting off a smile*
Marie: If this was any other sport, then you would be correct. However, wrestlers individual accomplishments do not benefit the General Manager in any way because wrestlers are independent contractors in the eyes of the law.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Terra: So you're saying that all of the viewers that I drew into buying the PPV in hopes of watching Vanessa squash me in no way benefited you? It in no way benefited your pockets or the pockets of anyone in this company? You know, all people who live off of a salary. Which, considering you seem to enjoy explaining things, means that their pay is in big related to a company's profits.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Terra: So you're saying that all of the viewers that I drew into buying the PPV in hopes of watching Vanessa squash me in no way benefited you? It in no way benefited your pockets or the pockets of anyone in this company? You know, all people who live off of a salary. Which, considering you seem to enjoy explaining things, means that their pay is in big related to a company's profits.
Marie: We would be paid exactly the same regardless, that's the reason it's called a salary.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Terra: A salary is typically raised when someone brings in greater profits, which you and Jet over there would easily be accommodated for considering you are both supposed to be in charge of running the show and the PPVs. But now that I think about it, neither of you made my match, the Board did. So I guess that would mean that you guys wouldn't get a raise, as you weren't responsible for that success, so never mind.
*Terra turns her attention towards the crowd*
Terra: Now I'm sure that none of you want to hear us bicker about business. And considering the expression on your business partner's face over there, I take it that you two are eager to hear my announcement unlike Bryce seemed to be at this show's start. Therefore, I guess we should get things started.
*Terra pulls a folded up paper from her purse which had been hanging on the other arm of her chair*
Terra: I have something that I wanted to read for you guys, if you don't mind.
*She looks over the two, an unusually polite smile on her face*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Terra: I'm going to guess by those un-warranted looks of impatience that you don't.
*Terra unfolds the paper and raises it up a bit to read*
Terra: "Mr. Jet Starr, We regret to inform you that due to multiple allegations of personal bias being shown on your part as the General Manager of Ignition, the Board has been conducting a private performance review of your actions since you were appointed to the position. Through this review, we have found that these allegations have a strong backing to them. But because of your introduction of a multitude of innovative ideas since taking up the General Manager position, we have decided that we will allow you to remain as the General Manager of Ignition for the time being."
*At this point, Terra looks up from the paper at Jet, a smile surprisingly still being her expression*

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Jet Starr looks at Terra and picks his microphone back up after what felt like three days.

Jet:
Ok, so everything is as it should be. I' going to remain General Manager, and you're going to lose that championship hopefully sooner rather than later. Maybe one of my innovative ideas will be your downfall, who knows?

Marie Quinn quickly chimes in.

Marie: Was this why your brought us out here? To read us the review from the Board? I don't like to be rude, but this seems like a waste of everyone's time, including yours.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Terra smiles at this*
Terra: Actually, I wasn't done. I was just making sure that you two were still paying attention for this next part. So, let's resume, shall we?
*Jet and Marie give Terra a look of irritation as she once again begins to read off of the paper*
Terra: "- we have decided that we will allow you to remain as the General Manager of Ignition for the time being. However, because of the results of our review as well as heavy input by Ms. Terra Hayze and Lord Fireshock, whom has been a big financial supporter of this company for many years, we have come to the realization that we can no longer ignore your acts of clear bias since you came into power. Therefore, we have come to the decision to appoint a Co-General Manager of equal authority to yourself in order to put an end to these displays of clear bias on your part, and that decision will be going into effect immediately. We apologize that we were unable to deliver this news to you in person, however, other matters took priority. Thank you for your understanding, signed, The Ignition Board of Directors."
*Murmurs stir from the crowd as Terra yet again raises her attention back to Jet and Marie, her smile seeming to have widened a bit*

Reactions: Fireshock

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*Terra smiles at this*
Terra: Actually, I wasn't done. I was just making sure that you two were still paying attention for this next part. So, let's resume, shall we?
*Jet and Marie give Terra a look of irritation as she once again begins to read off of the paper*
Terra: "- we have decided that we will allow you to remain as the General Manager of Ignition for the time being. However, because of the results of our review as well as heavy input by Ms. Terra Hayze and Lord Fireshock, whom has been a big financial supporter of this company for many years, we have come to the realization that we can no longer ignore your acts of clear bias since you came into power. Therefore, we have come to the decision to appoint a Co-General Manager of equal authority to yourself in order to put an end to these displays of clear bias on your part, and that decision will be going into effect immediately. We apologize that we were unable to deliver this news to you in person, however, other matters took priority. Thank you for your understanding, signed, The Ignition Board of Directors."
*Murmurs stir from the crowd as Terra yet again raises her attention back to Jet and Marie, her smile seeming to have widened a bit*
Jet calmly stands up.
He places the microphone on the table.
He brushes his suit jacket off and fixes his collar.
Jet walks in front of Terra and stares her directly in the eyes, before making his way to the ropes facing the stage.
He crosses his arms and stares at the stage.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jet calmly stands up.
He places the microphone on the table.
He brushes his suit jacket off and fixes his collar.
Jet walks in front of Terra and stares her directly in the eyes, before making his way to the ropes facing the stage.
He crosses his arms and stares at the stage.
Terra: Something wrong Mr. Starr? You seem a little upset?
*Terra smiles as she places the paper on the table next to the two mics and her title*
Terra: What about you Marie? Don't you have anything to say?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Terra: Something wrong Mr. Starr? You seem a little upset?
*Terra smiles as she places the paper on the table next to the two mics and her title*
Terra: What about you Marie? Don't you have anything to say?
Marie: Why yes, as a matter of fact, I do. You're......a bitch.

Marie gets up and exits the ring, heading to the back, as Jet still stares at the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.