Terminator - End of Days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Things have been relatively quite with regard to another Terminator film ever since Megan Ellison and her Annapurna Productions won the rights to the franchise in an auction earlier this year. Today, however, a new film gains some forward momentum as Deadline reports that Ellison has brought in her brother, David Ellison, and his Skydance Films to help develop the property.

Skydance Films, known for their partnership with Paramount Pictures, have been involved with projects like Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol and the upcoming Jack Reacher, Star Trek Into Darkness and G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

At this stage, a new Terminator film is without a writer or director but, in addition to both Ellisons producing, Dana Goldber, Ted Schipper and Paul Schwake are attached to executive produce.

Thats my title for it cause I think terminator is past its PRIME. I mean short of getting James Cameron on board ( and would that really help?) I think it's played out we've seen two good movies and two meh movies. I"m not sure I want to see what a fifth looks like.

Also if that becomes the title I'm suing the shit out of someone.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I have NO interest unless they want to keep the movie solely in the post-Judgment Day future. It'd be interesting to see the all-out total war battle in Los Angeles where John Connor and the Resistance break into SkyNet and smash the central core. Kyle Reese talked about this storyline in the first Terminator.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
If they do this film I think the end should be Kyle reese going through the machine and back in time.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler