Tensai now Jason Albert

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like it. Since he's just going to be an announcer from now on, I guess a more mundane name was necessary. They got his middle name, Jason, and put with his old ring name Albert, a nice idea. I approve of this.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
All the talent in WWE, and Albert looks to be on TV again. Hopefully Brodus is on a nice diet to get his tit size down before they bring him back to bury Tensai once and for all.

Pat Patterson1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a couple of bears doing what they do best at the commentary desk. All natural men, bringing their intelligence and strength and musk.

Reaction score
I like it. Not a bad name and you may as well stop hiding the Albert thing. Fits well in the current "our wrestlers have normal names because they're normal people with extraordinary athletic ability" era.
pretending a wrestler is a space travelling shaman or the childrens stories that go bump (IMGONNAGETYA) in the night wasn't fooling anyone with common sense