Tenille Dashwood signs with Impact Wrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score

Does this mean I have to watch Impact again?.. Yes it does.

I was hoping for an AEW signing, but this will do.. Anything to get Tenille on my TV more.

Reactions: Crash

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
...And now I'm going to have to watch Impact again as well...

Rosemary vs. Tenille? Yes Please!
Tessa vs. Tenille? Yes Please!
Taya vs. Tenille? Yes Please!

I to would have rather seen her sign with AEW...but she may
get there eventually.

Either way...this is great for Tenille & I will be the happiest Aussie
on the planet if she gets her hands on the Knockouts title.

:tenille:

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Impact is one of the best wrestling shows right now, and their knockouts division is doing well, even with a smaller roster. This is a great addition and I'm excited to see Impact and Tenille work together.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Taya Valkarie, Rosemary, Su Yung, Kelsey Tay- I mean Jessica Havok, Keira Hogan (who has been improving), Jordan Gracie, Tessa Blanchard, Scarlett Bourdex, Maddison Rayne and now Tenille. Those are a solid group of gals to have. Really shows how deep woman's wrestling is if WWE, AEW, and Impact are just three examples of US companies with good women's divisions and there are still plenty more unsigned.

And considering Impact's recent creative success and a couple of key signings, I hope they can come back again to a solid level. I haven't been able to keep up as much as I'd like to thanks to work, but they have been taking two steps forward, and one step back as of late (considering Pursuit once accidently forgot to air the right episode and another time forgot to come back from commercial).

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Taya Valkarie, Rosemary, Su Yung, Kelsey Tay- I mean Jessica Havok, Keira Hogan (who has been improving), Jordan Gracie, Tessa Blanchard, Scarlett Bourdex, Maddison Rayne and now Tenille. Those are a solid group of gals to have. Really shows how deep woman's wrestling is if WWE, AEW, and Impact are just three examples of US companies with good women's divisions and there are still plenty more unsigned.

And considering Impact's recent creative success and a couple of key signings, I hope they can come back again to a solid level. I haven't been able to keep up as much as I'd like to thanks to work, but they have been taking two steps forward, and one step back as of late (considering Pursuit once accidently forgot to air the right episode and another time forgot to come back from commercial).
Scarlett Bordeaux actually requested her release and it was granted, but the rest definitely make up a strong division. Especially, Tessa who is one of the most over wrestlers on the entire roster. Women's wrestling is definitely strong atm, especially in Impact. The tv situation will hopefully be better as there has been a lot of talk about moving networks, so we will see.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
And she’s going for the Knockouts title in her first match tommorow. Taya vs Tenille is gonna be lit. Great booking, it’s literally the very thing Impact fans wanted to see.

• Wow

TNA2006

Reaction score
Probably gonna win the belt, makes sense she was the best part for me of the old NXT

• Wow