Tell a Lie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Just to add most TNA wrestlers aren't actually under a contract most of the people that you just listed are just paid per show that they work. So there is no need to take them off their roster since they just sit there and its not like they get paid so it doesn't matter really. TNA iosn't that stupid to keep vpeople on contract that they don't even use anymore.

circle

Reaction score
I would like to see either IMpact do more wrestling matches instead of long promos.

Other than that...hmm...maybe cutting

Ron Killings - He has been unhappy for some time
VKM - I don't think too much of them unless they could get 2 more members.
Raven - Only b/c he seems past his prime.

Reaction score
A-1
Ron Killings
Sting (although I love Sting....it's probably time for him to go)
Shark Boy (stupid gimmick, I don't care what people say....it's Blue)
Elix Skipper
VKM (horrid.....that's all I can say)
Konnan (people will hate me for this, and he is the persona behind LAX, but Homicide and Hernandez are fine by themselves)
Scott Steiner (although I do like the possibility of the 4 man stable, I HATE Steiner, and he's absolutely terrible)

buzzsaw89

Reaction score
Deadweight?

Here we go:
Ron Killings: Won't be given a release because he said he will go back to wwe
I'd keep Nash, he is helping Dutt and Lethal which is important.
Vince Russo: Long overdue
VKM: Past their prime
Shark Boy: The TNA Eugene

Axis

Some people have said Steiner, Sting, and Nash but I disagree.

The arguement that Nash "can't wrestle" is flat out Blue. We know that. And that's why he DOESN'T wrestle. That's like saying that Vince should fire Jim Ross because he can't even be carried to a good match by Benoit.

Steiner I actually really like. He's GREAT for putting over young faces. Need I remember you all that he's the one that got Samoa Joe into the Main Event picture. Was I the only one that though Joe vs Steiner was one of the best TNA matches of the year? He's solid in the ring, hysterical on the mic, and gets great reactions.

Sting, I'm split on. I think right now he's good, and I think he did good things for the world title. I do think he did good things for Abyss, who was beginning to drift away. I'd like to see him job to Christian Cage without getting into an indepth feud, just so that Cage adds another victim to his list. I'd then like to see him get into a program with Daniels, and put him over. That'd solidify him as a Main Eventer, which would make two people that Sting helped get over. After that, I think he could go, but again, I want him to put Daniels over first.

xtremebadass

Sting is only good in title contention, he is no Undertaker. Taker could push a man like that, like he did for Kennedy, Sting pushed Abyss for way too long and it got stale, I think it is still going on today, lol

Axis

Sting is only good in title contention, he is no Undertaker. Taker could push a man like that, like he did for Kennedy, Sting pushed Abyss for way too long and it got stale, I think it is still going on today, lol
That's poor booking, not lack in Sting's overness. Had the feud been 2-3 month shorter, it would have been perfect. Sting DID put Abyss over, just the booking team pulled him back down a bit.

Maloney

Reaction score
Diamonds are gone, Sharky and Smiley need to go, and TNA could do without Tomko.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler