Teen's throat slit at school

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
#2, hands down. That is the perfect description of the girls I go for. Big tits are good for tit wanks and keep oyu warm in Winter, but during Summer, #2 is your best bet.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Truth said:
Wait a minute aren't you engaged?

Monkeystyle said:
How's that working out btw? What happened with the old gf?

I'm still with Justine and we're still engaged, but we've been having a lot of problems lately, and I'm pretty much ready to move on, but I'm too chicken shit to actually break up with Justine. I'm kind of hoping this chick can be my motivation for that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
K,

Talked to Girls #1&3 last night on the phone and they're both out.

Neither of them are even remotely interested in things like politics and philosophy, and those are some of my main topics of conversation, so screw that.

Also girl #1 found out I enjoyed wrestling at which point she said she'd never ever watch it, which pissed me right off, because I have in the past subjected myself to gf's show's that i don't like. Its all about the compromise.

I'm still with Justine and we're still engaged, but we've been having a lot of problems lately, and I'm pretty much ready to move on, but I'm too chicken shit to actually break up with Justine. I'm kind of hoping this chick can be my motivation for that.

Run like hell my man. Fortunately you still have time. Is there a wedding date set yet? Because that's how long you have.

I'd just do it though, it'll be harsh, and it will be unpleasant, but in the end you will feel like a massive weight will be lifted from your shoulders.

Wrestling Station

I would say the following:

Dont ask others.
Dont ask your Dick
But go and ask you heart!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Monkeystyle said:
Its all about the compromise.

Fucking-A man.

Monkeystyle said:
Run like hell my man. Fortunately you still have time. Is there a wedding date set yet? Because that's how long you have.

I'd just do it though, it'll be harsh, and it will be unpleasant, but in the end you will feel like a massive weight will be lifted from your shoulders.

No, we don't have a date set, we did when things were fine, but we didn't have the money to follow through with it. Now I'm glad we didn't.

Yeah, I know the break-up is going to be bad, but I was hoping I could snag this chick before hand so I have something else to think about other than how much of a dick I am.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fucking-A man.

No, we don't have a date set, we did when things were fine, but we didn't have the money to follow through with it. Now I'm glad we didn't.

Yeah, I know the break-up is going to be bad, but I was hoping I could snag this chick before hand so I have something else to think about other than how much of a dick I am.

I went though the same thing and honestly, you'll only feel like a dick for about 2.3 seconds until you start doing the happy dance.

On the other hand, snagging this chick may cause more problems due to the whole rebound thing. The grass is always greener on the other side right?

In the end though, you can't worry about her feelings, I know that sounds pretty cold hearted but in this world there is only one person looking out for your best interests, and that's you.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I understand perfectly what you are saying and it's actually sinking in.

By the way, I wouldn't consider the other chick a rebound since she's actually been an influence on my lack of will in helping Justine correct her problems. But whatever.....lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I understand perfectly what you are saying and it's actually sinking in.

By the way, I wouldn't consider the other chick a rebound since she's actually been an influence on my lack of will in helping Justine correct her problems. But whatever.....lol.

Well in that case, get her that signed script then tell her to sign your penis with her lips.

That requires alot of lipstick, but it will be well worth it.

-R3-

Reaction score
I voted 1. But 2 tbh would be wise.

CenaMark54

Dude...If you don't go for the girl with the DD's and piercing I will be highly disappointed in you.

You're still young, get it while you can. There's always plenty of time to settle down with the respectable types later.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its kinda funny, and ironic that this topic was bumped again today because I so totally slept with #1 last night.

Actually, that's not true. We did everything but have sex.

And I'm supposed to see #2 on tuesday to go out for industrial night at a club.

See this is what happens when I allow my penis to do the thinking for me.

This Guy

^^I'd say if you let you penis decide you would have ended up sleeping with #3. Like I said, if it was me, #1 would be my choice, but I think #2 suits you better. And like you #3 would have just been to play where's waldo with her piercings :)

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
COLUMBUS -- West High School student Marco Solis remains under arrest and is charged with one count of felonious assault and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon for using a knife to slit a fellow student's throat.

The attack happened Thursday morning during a freshman assembly. ABC6/Fox28 News' Terri Sullivan reports that Solis allegedly pulled a knife out of his pocket and cut the throat of 14-year-old Tyquan Green-Tucker.

The teen made it out of the assembly and toward the nurse's office when his injury was discovered. A school nurse said this was a critical situation and contacted a police resource officer, who then called it in to have Columbus police officers respond, as well as Columbus fire medics.

"We take this very seriously," the Columbus City Schools spokesperson, Jeff Warner, said. "Immediately, the Columbus police were called and immediately they responded.

"They were in a ninth grade assembly and immediately people sprang into action to make sure that the students were safe and to secure the student with the weapon."

Green-Tucker is believed to still be in critical condition after being rushed by paramedics from the school to the trauma unit at Nationwide Children's Hospital.

Solis was caught and placed under arrest by the Columbus Division of Police. He was questioned downtown at police headquarters.

Police interviewed witnesses at the school to determine what led up this stabbing.

Warner says students have returned to their normal school day and he discouraged parents from coming to pick up their children.