Teens Held on $5M Bail in Botched Craigslist Scam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
My first graphic

BestGraphicyet.gif

This is only my fist graphic, be fair please.

Rate.

Reaction score
Its bad, but i can see you have some idea how to use your program. So dont worry, you will get better the more you practice!

The gradient background is bad, it looks bad. And the "blending" of the pics is poor. The text however is a nice choice...

Dont take this too harshly, like I said you'll get better more you practice! :)

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
thanks for that, hopfully i get better.

Wrestling Station

Knicky!! shame you!! i felt that you are harsh on him!!! :(

Well, good that you know how to use animated gfx in banners.
The gradient background looks very basic and too faint if to compare with the target image of the undertaker.

Poor blending and the foggy style of the image came in a negative pattern to what it should be.

Good try though!
Damn!! i think i sound harsh too!! :( ...lol

Markz

Reaction score
For your first, that's great! I would make the PSDs darker though and change the background. Good work!

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
For your first thats good, atleast you know how to add a gif. The text looks a bit choppy though.

Look for tutorials to get better, that way youll get familiar with the different buttons and effects. Just dont follow them word by word, try different things on your own, that helps alot.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your comments.

I am away practising now!!

Kairi

Reaction score
Three teenage boys accused of killing a young college student after luring him to a late-night robbery in Paradise Hills with an ad on Craigslist pleaded not guilty Friday to murder, robbery and other charges. Rashon Abernathy, Seandell Jones and Shaquille Jordan, all 17, were each ordered held on $5 million bail in the shooting death Wednesday night of 18- year-old Garrett Berki, a 2010 graduate of La Jolla High School.
The victim lived with his mother in Mission Beach and attended Mesa College.
Although they are minors, the defendants were charged directly in adult court. They each face 50 years to life in prison if convicted.

Deputy District Attorney Kristian Trocha told Judge Joseph Brannigan that Berki and his girlfriend went to Paradise Hills to buy a $600 computer advertised on Craigslist, and when the Berki pulled out his money, one of the defendants pulled out a handgun and robbed the couple of the cash and their cellphones.
The prosecutor said Berki and his girlfriend saw the defendants get into a car driven by Jones and followed the suspect vehicle onto the freeway and back onto surface streets.

When Berki tried to box in the suspect vehicle in a cul-de-sac, Abernathy -- seated behind the driver -- fired one shot through the windshield striking the victim in the chest, Trocha alleged.
Berki died at a hospital.
Trocha said the defendants fled and crashed their car near the crime scene, but were captured in the backyards of homes in the area.
He said the computer supposedly up for sale -- an Apple MacBook Pro -- was recovered, along with an expended .45-caliber shell casing.

Without being specific, Trocha said two of the defendants were documented gang members and the other was a gang member.
Besides murder, the defendants are charged with two counts of robbery and one count of shooting into an occupied vehicle.
A status conference was set for May 20 and a preliminary hearing for May 26.