Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I love seeing her, just don't get her as April. I will reserve judgement for the movie though :obama:
I honestly didn't really care who they casted as April. I thought Michael Bay hated Megan for calling him a jew so it was a shocker for me. But I don't fan rage over it like most people did. I honestly ain't seeing this movie for April. I'm seeing it for mah boi Alan Ritchson as Raphael and the rest of the Ninja Turtles

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I honestly didn't really care who they casted as April. I thought Michael Bay hated Megan for calling him a jew so it was a shocker for me. But I don't fan rage over it like most people did. I honestly ain't seeing this movie for April. I'm seeing it for mah boi Alan Ritchson as Raphael and the rest of the Ninja Turtles
It is what it is. She isn't the most talented actress, but eye candy. I was also just surprised she was picked because of what you mentioned.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
It is what it is. She isn't the most talented actress, but eye candy. I was also just surprised she was picked because of what you mentioned.
I remember that big controversy of her character not coming back for TF3 because she called Bay a money grubbing Jew. I forgot exactly what she called him.

Reactions: Danielson

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Lol funny you mentioned that. I think the first onset photo I seen of her was on the trampoline.
Yeah, I remember posting them all on my FB page and someone made a GIF somewhere.... let me find it
9a38fa478d588d9368040ea7d972989e.jpg
omg just UGH

Reactions: Trip in the Head