Teen Wolf Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Say you want to watch an episode. Click it and it will say, "Click here to watch".
a03439cabc9973dd275983f050d6cc01.png

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yup, I'm caught up. Teen Wolfs been good, I didn't expect the person who died to die at all.

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I got spoiled. Got texts telling me to watch and catch up. Although, they only said someone died. I caught up yesterday and was sort of relieved cause it wasn't my smurf, Stiles.

Reactions: David5150

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yes and I was very upset about
Allison
dying. This character was one of my favorites :upset: This season has been very good though.
I wasn't really sad cause I wanted either Isaac or Alison to die. And I'mma state my reason. I'm not a fan of Isaac and Alison. I was team Scott and Alison. Although, if I wasn't spoiled I might have had another reaction.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I wasn't really sad cause I wanted either Isaac or Alison to die. And I'mma state my reason. I'm not a fan of Isaac and Alison. I was team Scott and Alison. Although, if I wasn't spoiled I might have had another reaction.

I think Allison was very underrated as far as her contributions to the show. She did a lot to make amends for her actions when her aunt was alive and was like an unsung hero working with Scott and the others. I didn't have a preference for Allison as far as romantic interests, but her closing scene with Scott was very heartbreaking. If someone had to die why wasn't it Isaac? This might be terrible to say but Isaac is pretty useless lol.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Out of all of them, I didn't expect her or Lydia to die. I thought Allisons dad or Stiles dad would die. I liked Allison, I wish she didn't have to die tbh, it still won't be the same without her.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think Allison was very underrated as far as her contributions to the show. She did a lot to make amends for her actions when her aunt was alive and was like an unsung hero working with Scott and the others. I didn't have a preference for Allison as far as romantic interests, but her closing scene with Scott was very heartbreaking. If someone had to die why wasn't it Isaac? This might be terrible to say but Isaac is pretty useless lol.
Apparently they were going to Isaac kill off, but Alison wanted to pursue other projects, so they killed her instead.