Teen Wolf Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
e3968bc3cae9378d36702974306cbdda.jpg

@D-D-David

We gonna be discussing Teen Wolf here. I didn't watch the episode yet. :okay:

Reactions: David5150

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah. I haven't watched it yet, but I can't wait. Anyone have some links?

BTW, who's everyones favourite character? Stiles is mine, dudes funny as hell, been through a lot too. I saw a comment on Youtube saying they predict he'll be a vampire, not a bad prediction from the trailer (don't know if its confirmed as an official trailer). Can't wait to see it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah. I haven't watched it yet, but I can't wait. Anyone have some links?

BTW, who's everyones favourite character? Stiles is mine, dudes funny as hell, been through a lot too. I saw a comment on Youtube saying they predict he'll be a vampire, not a bad prediction from the trailer (don't know if its confirmed as an official trailer). Can't wait to see it.
ZZstream.li dude. :eek:tunga:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com

Stiles is amazing, but I think Allison is my favorite character. She's tough and bad ass as hell.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I like Stiles as well. Funny and laid back guy who puts things together.
Second would probably have to be Derek.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Good episode, the ending was good too. Although I don't understand this new storyline they're trying to portray after the last episode a whole different thing happened, which made us expect that Derek's uncle was gonna be the major villain. (Not a spoiler, that's what happened a while ago.)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know what you do, but on mine, whenever I click an episode I have to download it. What do you do after that link and you click the episode you want to watch?
Say you want to watch an episode. Click it and it will say, "Click here to watch".