• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teen Convicted in Backyard Bonfire Murder

Montana

The WWE is on fire (The past week or so)

Is it me or is the WWE turning the corner the past week? I don't know if it will last long, but look at some of the booking choices the past week. They finally caved in and decieded to do a draft, no not just a draft, but a full blown 3 brand 3 hour raw draft. On top of that they killed RVD vs Snitsky for RVD vs Orton. Orton actually gettting a push? Possibily on ECW? Sounds good to me. What about that tag cluster fuck? Hardys vs WGTT ladder match!

Is it me, or did the wwe did the nail on the head with these? Will it last?

3lions

Reaction score
I agree with what you're saying, but it will take more than just a good Raw/ECW show for me to change my opinion on the current outlook of WWE. The corner should have been turned when Edge won the World Title, but the start of his reign has stalled and Raw, generally, is very poor.

I will agree that the matches/angles booked on those shows were very positive, especially the Orton/RVD match. I know everyone is expecting WWE to change just a few elements to their brands, but I would like to see a major shake up.

I'd like to see the Tag Titles be unified and go to ECW. The Women's Title goes to SD!. The CW Division goes to Raw. I'd like to see the IC/US Titles re-stablished as valuable titles and be a true stepping stone to the World Titles. Obviously, these changes won't happen over night, but WWE should put plans together to ensure this happens. Also, I would like to see the ECW Title actually be defended on that show and not be a McMahon prop.

The rosters need a major shake up as most feuds have been done to death and the shows are pretty much the same every week. My roster would look something like this:

Raw:
ME: Cena, Triple H, Lashley, Shawn Michaels, Rey
US: MVP, Punk, Nitro, Carlito,
CW: Chavo, London, Kendrick, Noble, Yang, Super Crazy, Moore, Noble

SD!
ME: Edge, Undertaker, Kennedy, Henry, Booker, Kane,
IC: Santino, Burke, Helms, Finlay
Womens: Melina, Mickie, Victoria, Jillian, Beth Phoenix, Candice

ECW
ME: Cor Von, Orton, Benoit, Umaga, RVD
Tag: Major Brothers, Hardyz, D&D, C&M, WGTT, Regal & Taylor, Cryme Tyme

newcreature

Reaction score
I don't know 3lions. I like what you're saying, but that's alot to change and traditionally the draft is like five picks for each show. They haven't really given specifics about how many picks for each brand. It would be nice to basically wipe the slate clean and redo each shows roster. ECW would benefit the most since they don't have any big draws.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
It is definately on fire if you ask me. Its gonna be a week after ONS (which looks like an awesome card.) And probably,All three champs are gonna be switched and probably Edge will go back on Raw and get heat from the crowd cos he said that SD! fans are better. lol

Nation

Sure some of the fueds are good but how can you claim the WWE is on "Fire" when Khali is the challenger for the WWE title, Henry is booked with Kane, top draw guys like taker are injured, RVD is leaving ECW, and The Boogeyman is once again fueding with Finlay?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yeah, WWE has been doing a good job lately. With the matches feuds and the draft getting interesting, it's improved. Even One Night Stand looks good, something I never would've thought.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
HEMET, Calif. -- A teenager has been found guilty of shooting his 17-year old friend then dismembering and burning his body in a backyard bonfire.

Jose Campos, 19, was charged with first-degree murder in the 2009 murder of Adrian Rios.

Friends said Rios had gone to Campos' home to watch a San Diego Chargers football game with at least five other people.

His dismembered and burned body was found in a shallow grave in the backyard of the home Nov. 25, 2009.

18-year old Ivan Andres Ruiz admitted in court to helping Campos cover up the murder of Rios and escape authorities.

He was charged as an accessory and sentenced to six months in jail.

Ruiz told jurors that Campos shot Rios with a rifle during an argument.

Ruiz and Campos left the house, riding their bikes to get gasoline and McDonald’s hamburgers.

Ruiz said Campos doused the body in gasoline and lit it on fire.

Court documents show investigators found four sections of carpet with blood traces, several bottles of cleaning supplies, beer bottles and a bloody mattress pad at the home.

Previous search warrants revealed a bloody shoe, burnt clothing, a machete, an empty gas can, at least one shallow grave and drag marks in the backyard.

A severed, charred foot was also found, according to the documents.

Witnesses say Campos then dumped the charred remains in Canyon Lake.

A Riverside County sheriff’s dive team recovered the remains a month later from the bottom of the lake.

Campos is due back in court Dec. 16 for sentencing.

He faces up to 50 years in prison for the killing.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ruiz and Campos left the house, riding their bikes to get gasoline and McDonald’s hamburgers.