Teen Arrested For Bringing A Gun To School

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
corniest pick up line you've used

the title explains itself. what is the corniest pick up line you've atually used

mine is a tie between the good old fashion..." do you knwo where the gym is ladies? is it thattt way (while flexing and pointing lol)"

or "the is that a mirror in your pocket?
cuz i can see myself in your pants"

wlel share and discuss go ahead

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I was pissed when i used this one but it some how worked Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

xtremebadass

"Here's a sucker, *hands her a blow pop* show me what you got"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've never personally used a pick up line, but I saw this one in use once, and it only sticks out in my mind because it actually fucking worked.

So I was out at this club, and a buddy and I were up drinking at the bar. This guy goes up to this girl a few seats down, takes his glass, dumps the ice on the floor, stomps on the ice and looks at her and says: "hey, now that the ice is broken, how about going back to my place."

And it worked. I couldn't believe it. I sat slack jawed in awe for like 10 minutes afterwards.

Wrestling Station

I never used any line, i used paragraphs...lol
no seriously, i think something like that would be cool..

Excuse me, i need some help, im kinda lost, i never found my way, :'( "one tear would do here" then say, i feel something attracting to you, lead me to find you, i dunno what it was! i think the heart attraction? or its organism attraction!! lol

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
These usually work for a little flashing.

"Let me see the girls!"

or "Let's see them tits..."

Oasis

Reaction score
My friend walked up to some random chick and said "Hey Bitch, wanna fuck?"

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Here is a funny one never saw it in action but seems pretty funny and corny.

First you look at the tag on a girls shirt and when they ask what you're doing say "Just as i thought, made in heaven"

Reaction score
lol, half of these lines were from a night at the roxbury haha..

you knwo what i first heard in my head when i saw you... BWAAAAAAP, BWAAAAAAAAp, BWAAAAAAAAp thats the ambulence cuz the sight of you took my breath away