teddy long

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Now that hes back as GM what do you guys think they are going to do with vicky.

phantomgerald

have Edge ask her to fuck off from television, saying he used her all along. Our resident superhero Mysterio comes out, says although he doesn't understand why Vickie fell for Edge, said Edge was a cunning bastard, setting up a Edge/Mysterio feud.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Have Vickie Guererro fued with Teddy Long which she loses and then become the Raw GM over Regal

HHHforever

Reaction score
Long and Vicky will feud over control of Smackdown. Vicky will continue to back Edge while Teddy will back the faces mainly Batista and Undertaker. Once Edge wins the belt, which I'm guessing will happen, Long will then back Undertaker. At some point something will give and one or the other will take over as the GM. As far as Vicky becoming Raw GM I don't see that happening in the near future, in fact I don't ever see that happening. I think Regal has really done a nice job in that role and will be there for a while.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
This would be alot more interesting if they still had kristal and brought chavo into it.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Hopefully she just leaves the company i dont think she belongs in the wwe.

Reaction score
she'll stay around for a while....then she might become someone's manager once Edge screws her

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I've just noticed, WWE.com is stating Teddy Long as the acting GM, while General Manager, Vickie Guerrero is out.

Evil Austin

Look Long has been gm since early / mid 2005 and its about time we had some change make it more interesting shake smackdown up a bit.
WWE should hire any of these to be the gm -

Stephanie
Shane
Bishoff
Heyman
Foley
Iron Sheik - It would increase ratings, Just imagine the promo's backstage

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Shiek as GM would be interesting to say the least. I think that one of the McMahons would be an awesome GM, but SD! is the B show and I can't see them wanting to go to a non-live show unless they try to build up SD!. Personally I'd love to see Flair lose at Mania then come back in like 2 or 3 months and become the SD! GM. In the long run I think that'll be his role and he would be amazing at it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ye, I must say, Flair as SD GM would be good, as long as he makes sure his promos make sense. We don't need a repeat of his promos with Mick Foley imo