Ted DiBiase - Stuck in the middle of nowhere

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Since Legacy split up and Cody Rhodes was sent over to Smackdown Ted DiBiase hasn't done much on RAW. He has been really getting over his Priceless gimmick with the Million Dollar Belt and now with Virgil by his side. All he does at the moment is trying to bribe Guest Hosts into letting him co-host the show and besides that just some random meaningless matches like on RAW this week.

To me he seems to be stuck without a proper feud and direction. He needs more than bribing guest hosts, he needs to have an actual long term storyline which has substance. I think that he would be a good contender for the United States title. I don't think he is ready to go higher than that at the moment and after the US title he can build his way up from there.

What would you do with him? Who would you book him against?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Let's see DiBiase and Jericho are both clearly doing nothing right now. I'm not sure what to do with either guy but they need to do something and quickly. These are two guys with too much talent to waste.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Agreed, he has a lot of talent and he needs to be booked in something substantial soon, he gimmick is more comedy at the moment then heelish. He needs a strong face to feud against, possibly they could reignite the R-Truth feud that DiBiase had. He needs a strong face to go against and there aren't that many on RAW who aren't already occupied with feuds.

Jericho could possibly be involved with the NXT storyline so they may have something for him.