Ted DiBiase Jr.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I'd rather see Ted do something original, I don't want a repeat of history, I want someone to MAKE history. if the plan is to turn DiBiase babyface I'm sure he'll lose that "generic Orton lackey" stigma quickly afterwards. He probably won't do as good a job as his father did with that million dollar gimmick so I don't think it's worth trying

Carter2011

Reaction score
Why push DiBiase when you can push the obviously superior Cody Rhodes?

Totally agree. Cody has definantly improved that last couple years. So why not push him. He has played just as much of a role in Legacy to just forget him.

MizMasta3000

No one is saying to forget Cody. I like Cody alot but its obvious that Ted is going to get pushed first

Dr. Evo

Reaction score
Ted is amazing whether he be face or heel. I can see your opinion from a stand point and that would boost him up to main event level and give him major credibility as a future world champion. I think for the mean time he should turn face by causing Orton to lose in the Elimination Chamber to set up a great feud between the two.