Team USA vs. Team Europe vs. Team Canada vs. Team Oceania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Someone just let Famous join fucking Team Canada so we can get this started...I've been waiting forever for this thing lol

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Fine, after the pressure of what the public want I will let Famous join team canada, once he posts what his sport is then this thing can get underway.

C4

Oh come on, freaking post your sport famous, it's been like weeks since this thing started now come on and fasten up your speed you ass.

C4

Okay, I declare this Thread officialy dead and this Idea as well, it's been over a Month and the owner of this Thread does nothing. Damn :disgust1:

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Who said it was your job to say whether it was alive or dead. It's not WG's fault, he aksed Famou$ to submit a sport and he never, what can WG do about it?

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Right, I am going to get rid of one member from team usa, team europe and team oceania. I am sorry to the ones i am about to cut but

The three people out of the game are

Team Europe - Smackdown Fan; Team Usa - JJdaBuckeye; Team oceania - Abdullah Al Hajri

No questions asked here are the final and Offical teams

Team USA
Weebo - NASCAR
Peep Show - NFL/Baseball
Travis40 - MLB/College Football

Team Europe
Switchy - Soccer
hbk4894 - Premiership Football
Fatal55 - Premiership Football

Team Canada
MTG - Hockey
Monkeystyle - Hockey
TDK - Soccer/formula one

Team Oceania

phantomgerald - Soccer
C4 - Cricket
Viva La Luke - Soccer (Preferably The A-League)/Tennis

The start of the first round will start shortly: Team members answering the first question will be announced when questions are posted.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fine, after the pressure of what the public want I will let Famous join team canada, once he posts what his sport is then this thing can get underway.

I hate to be a pain, but if you're putting Famous on team Canada I'm creating my own country.