Team USA vs. Team Europe vs. Team Canada vs. Team Oceania - Offical Q & A

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Finally we can get this thing started this is the offical thread for this quiz Questions and answers will be posted in this thread

Teams and rules below:

Team USA
Weebo - NASCAR
Peep Show - NFL/Baseball
Travis40 - MLB/College Football

Team Europe
Smackdown Fan - NHL
hbk4894 - Premiership Football
Fatal55 - Premiership Football

Team Canada

MTG - Hockey
Monkeystyle - Hockey
TDK - Soccer/formula one

Team Oceania
phantomgerald - Soccer
C4 - Cricket
Viva La Luke - Soccer (Preferably The A-League)/Tennis

Rules:-

This is a big tournament there will be four rounds

Each team member will answer a question on there chosen sports in each round.

A round will finish when all team members have answered a question on their sport.

As the rounds go on the questions get harder

Round one points are worth 2 points, Round two is worth 3 points, and Round three is worth 5 points.

The two teams with the highest score goes into a final.

Each team nominates a member to represent their team and it is a best of three match

The two nominated members will answer questions on Random Sports Trivia

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok, I would just like to officially step down from this because I'm going on holiday on Thursday. Sorry to WG and to the members on my team.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Round 1 Question 1 - This round is worth 2 points. Only the team member who's name is up can answer the question nobody else can. The members answer your question and your question only.

Team USA - Peep Show

What where St.Louis Rams called up to the year 1994?

Team Europe - Fatal 55

Who where the last team to win the old divison 1 before its name change to the premiership?

Team Canada - MTG

Which team holds the record for the most stanley cup wins?

Team Oceania - C4

How many wickets has Shane Warne taken in test matches?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Hopefully C-4 has got this is in the bag as it has been in the paper alot recently, as it has just been surpassed, i loathe cricket and even i know the answer :)

PeepShow

Isnt TDK from Europe? lol

Anyways, as for my question. Considering the Rams moved that year, I would have to say Los Angeles Rams...lol

C4

Thanks MS for the Negative Rep... And for those of you, Cricket is a man's sport and no blueberry loves the game.
The Question is really easy man! I meant difficult Cricket damn! Easy one, Shane Warne is a classic Aussie player and I love him' he has had 708 Wickets... I think or maybe 707 I don't remember the exact Answer but it's somewhere around 708 that's for sure cause he has got the record for taking more wickets than anyone else in Test Cricket.

phantomgerald

I had no damn idea, thank god it was C4's question. I hate cricket. You got to be unemployed to watch cricket. It goes on for days!!!

C4

It's a great sport, love it or hate it. I did, I do and I always will love the great game and nobody takes me away from Cricket and Wrestling.
I agree that the Test Matches go on for days but they are One Day Matches as well that end in a day, it's usually annoying for someone to watch a Test Match for 5 days and it ends up as a draw but whatever the case, you can watch the highlights rather than being unemployed.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Fatal has yet to answer his question for team europe

Next set of questions for round 1 are below:

Round 1 Question 2

Team USA - Travis40

Who did the Philadelphia Phillies beat in their world series win?

Team Europe – hbk4894

Which Premier League team boycotted the FA Cup in 1999?

Team Canada – the dark knight

Which team won the Constructors Championship in 1998?

Team Oceania – phantomgerald

Which Italian player missed the penalty that won Brazil the world cup in 1994?