Team Famou$

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Phanomgerald has jus been De-Drafted.Thats right he's off the team.

If I or one of my other members find that their is a traitor on our team,That traitor will be De-Drafted.

Reaction score
damn, get out of here traitors. I worked to hard, shed to much blood to get drafted to Team Famous for you to disrespect yourself, and other Team Famous members.

Famou$ 187

Smackdown Fan- De-Drafted
Matthardyv1- De-Drafted
The Outcast- De-Drafted
Edge Foreva- De-Drated.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Who wants to join team MFers?

How bout you LK 21

No i dont, i dont want to join any group that's gonna be in a Blue war and if Famous is joining then I'm out. I thought this was just gonna be a small little group we wouldnt do anything just have matching sigs when it was 4 of us, but what happens everyone starts making groups well fuck that.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
What the fuck are you talking about? An hour ago you were like "Yeah man screw you im on the MFers, cool guys!"

Reaction score
ya before Edge made it stupid like all the other ones were. but it dont matter im not in one and not joining one for a long time.