Team 3D working with a handshake deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Contract update for Team 3D. The tag team continues to work on a handshake deal and are allowed to leave at anytime they desire.

Wow i would go back to the WWE if i was them.Im also pretty sure i read that they wanted to go back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i think they are waiting for this feud to be over, then are going back. they are being respectful to tna

chessarmy

I wouldnt mind them leaving. I think it frees up more time for the Motor City Machine Guns and LAX. I think LAX should turn and replace Team 3D as the top heel tag team

The Ripper

Reaction score
i could have sworn Devon came out and said they had a year left on there current deal

if i was wwe and found this out i would sign them up just so they couldnt end the feud with motor city machine guns

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
You're all assuming that WWE would take them back. The roster is overflowing with unused talent as it is. I'm sure WWE would like to have them just so TNA doesn't, but really, they'd be paying 3D to do nothing most of the time, or paying two other people to do nothing in order to give 3D the spotlight. Not worth it.

Big Jabba

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind them back in WWE to be honest, but on the other hand with the wwe's current tag team division (or lack therof) it kinda puts me off

HHHforever

Reaction score
You're all assuming that WWE would take them back. The roster is overflowing with unused talent as it is. I'm sure WWE would like to have them just so TNA doesn't, but really, they'd be paying 3D to do nothing most of the time, or paying two other people to do nothing in order to give 3D the spotlight. Not worth it.

Why do you think that the WWE bases all their sigings on screwing TNA over or just signing people to keep them away from the WWE?

Anyway this would be a pretty good signing. This would not be a waste, it would actually be a great move and might finally kick start the dying tag division. If they came over maybe they could establish one or two other tag teams and we would stop getting weird ass pieced together teams like Rhodes-Holly, Morrison-Miz, etc.

PeepShow

Yeah, if Team 3D went to the E right now, they would be the best tag team they have. Sad to say isn't it? Unless they were to reunite the Hardyz....AGAIN, then I don't see how you could not put Team 3D on top of the WWE Tag Division.

Markz

Reaction score
I'd like to see them back but Bubba HAS to lose some weight!

They could be used as a type of managerial service to a young tag-team, because they are great heels in the mic, but they are lost with their in-ring talent. Use them to destroy teams helping theirs.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well D-von has said he wants to go back to WWE with or without Bubba

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That'd be worthless to the WWE if D-von came back and Bubba didn't. The WWE needs some good tag teams to revitalize a weak tag division. They have more than enough singles' talent, so bringing back 1 wouldn't make any sense. The WWE needs both.

tnafan454

Reaction score
they should go back to the WWE since they really could help out the tag team division and besides tna has enough talent to replace them so it's not to big a loss

C4

They look so good by doing this, these guys are so loyal to their agreements not like Kurt Angle, Christian Cage or Monty Brown. And yes, they might be coming to WWE. That's where they wanted to end their careers. Good move by Bubba and d-von.