Teacher injured in chemical explosion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I would also love to see MVP in the main event, that guy has freakin' skills

the dark knight

some already have a successful career but they should have a better one :

kane
jeff hardy
burchill
orton
kennedy

The Anigma

Reaction score
The Miz! who else? sheesh! LOL just kidding I'd have to say Kennedy, MVP, Orton, Kane, Benjamin, Benoit, Nitro, Carlito...there's quite a few more...

Slipknoted

Reaction score
People who i really want to succeed but probably will fall short for differing factors...

Orton, Paul London, Super Crazy

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
People I'd like to see succeed:

Randy Orton
Elijah Burke
MVP
Mr Kennedy
Benoit (one more title run)
Johnny Nitro

My favourtite to succed though is Randy Orton. He has good mic skills and good in ring ability. All he has to do is fix his attitude and he could be given the belt. He would be a great heel champion.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
MINNEAPOLIS -- A Minneapolis high school was evacuated Monday morning after a chemical explosion inside a classroom.
First responders were called to Patrick Henry High School, 4320 Newton Avenue

North, around 9:30 a.m. They found a classroom with damage to a table and desks, but no active fire.

A recorded telephone message was sent out to the families of Patrick Henry students Monday afternoon.

"Minneapolis emergency personnel and [Minneapolis Public Schools] safety and security staff responded to the matter," part of the message said. "MPS environmental health and safety staff were on hand to monitor air quality. Students and staff were cleared to return to school at 10:40 a.m. and student learning continued."

Investigators learned the explosion occurred while a teacher was preparing for a demonstration for students. The school was immediately placed in lockdown by staff and then evacuated once fire crews arrived on scene.

A male teacher was transported to North Memorial Medical Center with minor burns and cuts. His condition is not known at this time, but injuries are not life threatening. No one else was hurt in the explosion.

The Minneapolis Bomb Squad was requested to the scene as a precaution due to the explosive nature of the call. Crews cleared the scene at 11:15 and students were allowed to return to class