Teacher injured in chemical explosion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Current Wrestler You Most Want To Succeed

Meaning out of the company, the guys who have the potential to or you know who can be big or become the best in the future, but are maybe having problems backstage and might get screwed over. Guys like Carlito, Punk, Nitro, and Orton.

I think my obvious choice, as most of you know, is definitely Randy Orton. I want him to become what he should and has what it takes to become the best, IMO. Then, probably followed closely by Punk, who also has A LOT of potential, but has already gotten on some of the guys' bad side backstage.

CenaMark54

I would have to go with Orton and Burchill. They both have more talent than just about all of the current guys who are under 30.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Orton needs to fix his attidude hes killing his carrer and his own legend.I would love to see him succed in the longhaul.

Also Matt Hardy has been with the company forever and never even held a US or IC title WTF?!He deffinatly has the potential to carry the damn company and WWE just needs to give him a chance.

PeepShow

Id prolly have to say Orton as well. I totally agree that he has to fix his attitude before Vince thinks about making him a champ, since he doesnt seem to think anyone but Cena is capable of carrying the company. What a joke!

Great One

Yeah, I forgot Matt Hardy too and I REALLY want Kennedy to succeed, but I think his main flaw is rather his injury prone aspect rather than anything backstage.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah gotta go with Orton, and Matt hardy. Orton is a maineventer now who if he gets his act together could be WWE champion. Matt Hardy is under-rated IMO If guys like Edge, Mysterio, and RVD are capable of becoming world champions then I believe Matt Hardy is just as capable.

Oasis

Reaction score
I want Nitro, Burchill and Punk to succeed. I also want to see a Regal push but it won't happen......

Kaedon

Reaction score
Id say Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, or Benoit to get the title again.

imported_zero

i have a list

marcus cor von
cm punk
sandman
mvp
ken kennedy
chris benoit(he needs the title again)
orton
edge(again)
finlay
matt hardy
kane

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I really want to MVP, Elijah Burke, Cm Punk And Mr Kennedy Succeed In The WWE.

If i had to just pick one it would be MVP, IMO The Guy Is The Future Of The Company, along with those other guys.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I'd like to see Elijah Burke succeed, he's great on the stick and has great in-ring abilities. I'd like to see him hold the ECW World Title. He can inflict the kind of heat "The Franchise" did...

xtremebadass

ORTON! ORTON DAMN YOU! HE IS A PUNK, BUT HE NEEDS TO SUCCEED!

WWE has to make him succeed, because they sure as hell won't fire him and he will go to TNA, so they h ave to push him back to main event status sometime, it's inevidable people!