TDK<< Bday?!! O_O

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score

120-big.jpg

PeepShow

Peepshow learn to show respect punk just like you need to learn where to post......TDK is cooler then you if anyone here is gay its you

ROFL ROFL ROFL. Am I the only one noticing a pattern here? Im Gay? Look at what you are doing buddy. Then come talk.

Rell

Reaction score
Know how I know you're gay? You ROFL'ed three times.

save_us.666353

Reaction score
i thought you were a gangster

but that mindless self indulgence sig... jesus christ

Rell

Reaction score
Whats your msn noodle? add me...I'm black

save_us.666353

Reaction score
I dont want to say it out loud, everyone will add me. And they'll keep msging and msging and msging me .. PISSIN ME OFF

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ROFL ROFL ROFL. Am I the only one noticing a pattern here? Im Gay? Look at what you are doing buddy. Then come talk.

See the only reason you call TDK and other people gay is because you wish they was gay so they would fuck you in the ass because you love to get fucked in the ass.....you be watching TNA jacking off to your hero....Christain Cage......You dream of having sex with him....so Peepshow get some help and stop calling people gay leave the cool people alone and learn where to post certain topics....and so I am not going off topic...Once again even thought lol its late this time Happy Birthday Dark Knight

PeepShow

See the only reason you call TDK and other people gay is because you wish they was gay so they would fuck you in the ass because you love to get fucked in the ass.....you be watching TNA jacking off to your hero....Christain Cage......You dream of having sex with him....so Peepshow get some help and stop calling people gay leave the cool people alone and learn where to post certain topics....and so I am not going off topic...Once again even thought lol its late this time Happy Birthday Dark Knight

Do you know what a fucking joke is? Ok, you are seriously starting to piss the fuck outta me. I find it funny that everyone's comeback when they find something that they don't like about me, they go straight to the fact that I supposedly wanna fuck Christian, not Christain. I also find it funny that you say I need to stop calling people gay. Can you please tell me the last time I called anyone gay? And you need to get off this jerking to posts that arent in the right section to you. It's getting you infected.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Must've missed this thread before. A happy belated birthday to you TDK. I hope it was enjoyable.

Markz

Reaction score
I love what people will do to be repped.

REP ME!

Rell

Reaction score
I know right? I say we neg rep everyone in this thread...