Tazz officially back on Smackdown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Tazz has been moved to the Smackdown roster page. Im still pissed that Foley got chewed out when he was doing a great job but i can't really complain because Tazz is back home on Smackdown. As for ECW is Todd doing commentary? Well if he is he has some potential and did great for a little while back on RAW. But really i could care less because i don't watch ecw. So what are your thoughts?

ace-phenom

Reaction score
James the commentators are there for a reason, other wise what would WWE be like with out any commentators?...

Mugen

Reaction score
I am liking it. Tazz and JR are good together and Matt Striker holds the ECW commentary team on his own.

mariandacosgrovefan

Reaction score
NO!!!! if foley leaves then smackdown get tazz and ecw get stryker. this is horrible. *slits wrists*

Austin_316

Reaction score
I like Tazz i think he is quality, he brings a comedy element to commentary and is a good commentator. I did like Foley but he doesn't have the same excitement that Tazz brings.

xtremebadass

SWITCH JR AND MICHAEL COLE!!!! You can have Tazz/Cole and JR/King just like the good old days! Doesn't anyone understand?

R3ll1K

Reaction score
^ i understand....since the second they switch jr and cole at the draft i was very mad and knew that raw wouldnt be the same...bring jr back to raw lol

CenaMark54

I would have kept Tazz on ECW and moved Matt Striker to SD.

Striker is gold on commentary and I think he would be even better if he was alongside JR. Striker could heel it up and piss JR off like the King used to before he became a face.

PW's KJ

Reaction score
JR and Tazz actually do well together.

I miss JBL though.