Taylor Wilde, new TNA Knockout Champion!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

iMPACT! just finished a few minutes ago, and on the show we got to see Taylor Wilde win the TNA Knockout Championship! I couldn't believe it, and I never thought she would win. I thought that if a Title change happened at the iMPACT! tapings I would at least hear about it on the internet or something, but that didn't happen. What do you guys think of the Title change? Also, how long do you think Taylor is going to have that Knockout Title for? Keep in mind, they are having a rematch this sunday at Victory Road, so she may only keep that title for a few days.

EDIT: oh, I forgot to add that Taylor Wilde is pretty hot

Ballin

Reaction score
IMO she'll probley loose it to Kong this Sunday, due to Raisha Saeed interfering. Then again you always have the chance another girl will come to save the day (Roxxi, Kim, etc.)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I thought it was kind of weird having a brand new girl win the belt out of nowhere, but I guess it fit because of the lack of contenders with Kong killing everyone. The interference was a big part, and I'm hoping she unmasks and reveals to the world that she's Cheerleader Melissa.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Problem with Raisha unamsking is that none of the casual fans who watch TNA will know who the hell Melissa is, and therefore they won't care.

Taylor Wilde ... meh. Not a great title change imo. If Kong doesn't squash her this Sunday I won't be too happy. I mean, it is a nice way to get her in there, but these fluke wins are booked to often. Don't have her fluke it twice in a row, use it as a way to make Kong even more of a beast.

Oh, and I don't find Taylor that hot tbh.

gashface

Reaction score
I think she probably had a title reign written into her contract so I expect Kong will win it back at VR... though I'm all for Saeed demasking to reveal Melissa. Imo it doesn't matter if people know who Melissa is before as long as they know afterwards...

Nikhil

Reaction score
I think Kong and Saeed will feud, Kong will destroy her, then after a few weeks, Melissa will be introduced as a new knockout. Saeed revealing herself as Melissa would just be confusing, and not make much sense imo.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well Taylor retained, so thoughts on that I guess post here, since we already have the thread lol.

Wrong decision imo. Kong should have definitely got the title back. Now Taylor is going to have a run where every win looks like a fluke. It doesn't really help the Knockout's besides her.