Taylor Swift Vs. Hayley Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

:lmao

More popular, easy. There's tonnes of idiots out there.
Better looking? Eh, if you're into that I suppose.

But a better singer? You're fucking tone deaf.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You have your style and your faithful, awesome, bottom line, Taylor is a much better singer.

chessarmy

Da Pics

paramore1.jpg

Taylor-Swift-taylor-swift-4068363-1280-800.jpg

If you cant tell whos who I really fell sorry for you.

This isn't even a debate.

Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hayley Williams. Its glaringly obvious. Actually, I think Taylor Swift is quite hot, while Hayley just looks...weird

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This isn't even a debate.

Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hayley Williams. Its glaringly obvious. Actually, I think Taylor Swift is quite hot, while Hayley just looks...weird

INDEED!

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I stated that over 4 times, this is no contest, Hayley is the lead singer of a horrible band and looks like a complete emo. Taylors just hott.

1chiban

Reaction score
I don't understand how people say either are ugly.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I thought Hayley was cute in one picture, but the more and more I see of her she looks like an emo birdie. She really has no curves, shes flat, and her fake hair is gross.

1chiban

Reaction score
Taylor does look odd in some pics, but overall I think she's cute too.

Kizza

I guess I'm gay.

This.

Is there a suicide option?

Actually, if Blaze wants to touch her, Swift would have so many diseases, so lets go Hayley. Paramore is better than fucking pop-country music, even though I absolutely hate them.

Lets get fuckin Candace from Hey Monday in here and then it's obvious. Or Sierra from VersaEmerge.

PeepShow

Lets get fuckin Candace from Hey Monday in here and then it's obvious.

nice fail, considering there is no Candace in Hey Monday.

Kizza said:
Or Sierra from VersaEmerge.

Also, Sierra is nowhere near as hot as Hayley. Their voices are a nice comparison, but that's about it.

Moonlight Drive

Sterl said:
I stated that over 4 times, this is no contest, Hayley is the lead singer of a horrible band and looks like a complete emo. Taylors just hott.
:lmao

You have awful, awful taste in music.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao I never said I liked Taylor as a singer you illiterate cocksucker. I just said Taylor is hotter. Paramore sucks compared to Slipknot,FFDP,Korn,Sevendust etc. I'm just saying, in a contest of looks, Taylor wins by a mile. In a contest of singing, Taylor also wins. Hayley has no musical talent what so ever. Shes overrated and no one even knows who she is.

Moonlight Drive

lmao I never said I liked Taylor as a singer you illiterate cocksucker
Lol, you think I'm illiterate? Where did I say you liked Taylor as a singer? I guess you got that from the awful taste in music comment, I suppose the tonedeaf one was more apt.

In a contest of singing, Taylor also wins. Hayley has no musical talent what so ever. Shes overrated and no one even knows who she is.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

You just hit the 'Blaze' level of idiocy, I don't think I can even bother explaining all the things wrong with that post.

seX-Power

You're comparing Paramore to bands in a different genre of music so whatever you say is basically invalid. Also, when you said Hayley looked like an emo I just didn't get it. At least she doesn't look like a 12 year old albino boy. Lol at calling her flat chested and then liking Taylor as well.