• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taya Valkyrie signs with WWE

Dale

Super Moderator
Never seen her wrestle but people seem to rate her quite highly so she'll fit in well in with the rest of the NXT women.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
As expected. Excited for the future. It's only matter a time until WWE drops "Valkyrie" from her name.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
She’ll never have it they already have a Valkyrie on the roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty sure that not many know about Aoife Valkyrie. If shes exclusively on NXT UK, I don't see how both women having the same last name would be an issue. No offense to anyone in NXT UK, but that brand is treated as if it's distant from even NXT. If NXT has multiple Tylers then two women can share the same last name on two separate shows.

I still fully expect for them to ditch her last name though. They did it with Scarlett.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Another talented Knockout signed to NXT. This is awesome. I am very happy for Taya. I loved her since her LU Days.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
She'll be a big star in NXT. Who knows what things will look like once she gets to the main roster though.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I mean I was talking about last night who could stop Io Shirai with her dominance and Taya is smart enough and evil enough to take her title just like that. She's been through the jungle before through her Career with AAA and Impact so I feel she'll fit in great with any Division she is in.