Tasha Hilfiger - The Audition Tape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The scene opens with an unfamiliar face in front of the camera, as this attractive dark haired woman removes a pair of sunglasses and just stares into the camera and smiles.

dMVTSA3.png

"When you look in the mirror what do you see? Disappointment? Failure? Regret? If you only see negative when you look at yourself - then there is absolutely nothing that I can do for you or any of the wrestlers on the XWF roster, apart from give them their final pay check and make it quite clear that they will never be welcome in this promotion. You see I am trying out for a member of the executive team because I am a winner. I think think big, because I only achieve big things. And I also don't lie about my past. Everyone has to kiss a few pigs to get to the top of the any business, unless you are a trust fund baby - but we all know how most of those turn out anyway. Because when I look into the mirror do you know what I see? I see Tasha F*cking Hilfiger - the answer to all of your problems."

Tasha smiles for a moment and it clear that she is oozing with confidence. The grabs zooms back slightly, as she is more than aware that the camera is paying particular attention to her assets.

dUAoTox.png

"Despite what any of the other candidates may have said or rather may have claimed - is that the second rate promotion they have been part of was probably something they started up in their own backyard. They had a trampoline, a cheap ladder and some balsa wood table and they worked their regular 9-5 job to invest money into their crappy little company until it got some traction. I have one word for people like that. Losers! If you want to be a winner in this industry - you don't become your own boss to give you some sort of ego boost. You go and work for the biggest and best promotions and you make a name for yourself without investing a single penny of your own money. And I don't need to be a wrestler to be a leader in this industry - I just make the best calls and best decisions each and every week."

Tasha smiles for a second - just letting whoever is watching the tape have a moment to catch their thoughts before she continues.

"I have earned the nickname in my life in this business as 'The Punisher' and that isn't because I am some stupid comic book loser, but rather I give no second chances. You either do what is expected of you - or you face the consequences. So it doesn't matter if your name is Jackie Wakefield or Susan Sanders with just one click of my finger - I can end a franchise in seconds."