Tarvis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I know you are probably just joking like everything else you say you joke about, but I find it quite funny that people say that MMA looks so lame, yet they are the same people that watch men in their oiled up bodies touching up each other in a worked entertainment sport.

It's so true.

I think they hate it because it's real and wrestling isn't.

:)

Wordlife

lol MMA does own, and Australian Badass.... nice Megadeth sig dude

the dark knight

why do you have such a terrible avatar? she looks like she's pretending to be riding a dick while suckin off another one...and god, can her facial expressions look more gay? and you actually like it? :nonono:

also, MMA doesn't suck, its just not entertaining enough if you dont really support someone there. its the same as boxing only worse.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^I fucking hate tha' joker...batman...durk turkey...black people...

but I'll agree wit' him 'bout tha' whole "MMA/Boxing" not being entertaining unless you have somebody to Cheer-For...

I got Kenny Florian(KenFlow..tehe) as my UFC-dude...

thats 'bout it...

so like...ka-word up holmez...

by tha' way...Jasmine & Great One are fooling around behind Rell's Back...

Travis40

I really lost a bet...it was about the Rangers....I thought they'd sweep the Yanks and someone didn't think they would....I got so close....so I have to use this sig until the 20th lol

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
why do you have such a terrible avatar? she looks like she's pretending to be riding a dick while suckin off another one...and god, can her facial expressions look more gay? and you actually like it? :nonono:

what confuses me is why you would have a problem with that. Seriously if that's what she was really doing I'd watch that gif all day. And you probably would too.

PeepShow

BUT HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE GAY!~

LMAO.gif

Wordlife

does it matter, she is so fucking beautiful, so all Hayley Haters can blow me... and if I can speak for peep, you can blow him too (no homo Peep) :D

This Guy

I really lost a bet...it was about the Rangers....I thought they'd sweep the Yanks and someone didn't think they would....I got so close....so I have to use this sig until the 20th lol

Since Travis actually answered this question, then deleted it then just lied to Peep claiming he's never even seen the thread, I've decided to show you that he's full of shit. Remember Travis, we see all!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
does it matter, she is so fucking beautiful, so all Hayley Haters can blow me... and if I can speak for peep, you can blow him too (no homo Peep) :D

well I don't like Hayley but I'm so not blowing your or peep...

I mean yeah I would bang the the hell out of her but I'm not a fan of hers or anything.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

Now do you mind telling my why you deleted it and then lied to me, Tarvis?

Blaze said:
I mean yeah I would bring the the hell out of her but I'm not a fan of hers or anything.

:confused:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
u talkin to me...or...someone else lol..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team