Taraji P. Henson Tells Us Why ‘She Rocks’, Plus Signs New Record Deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This Guy, I have two words for you. Shut Up. You are another example of the big bully that walks around a place and is mean to all the people below him. He is the bully that does nothing for the forum but considers himself an accomplished person on the forum. Nothing at all worth my time. In my opinion you are scum and a low life smurf in the world that needs to be strapped to something heavy and thrown into the ocean to drown among and eaten by bacteria and other living creatures in the water.

So that being said I think that the neg rep thing was too violent. Actually it means nothing because I will still shoot my mouth off 24/7 if I feel like it. Oh My God it's neg rep, like that means anything, maybe on the old site which these jackasses ran down (n00bs that think they own the place but don't because LW does). This Guy, just accept the fact that you are a failure at life.

You can all bow down and suck my balls now because I am better than you and quite frankly even my dick is better than some of you people.

If you received a PM from me, read it now before you do anything else, this isn't a joke.

I Love The Maturity!! LethalWeapon Your A Great Example Of What Good Moderator Is!! [/Sarcasm]

3lions

Reaction score
I have seen millions of these in my time at IWF and still don't see the purpose of them. What satisfaction do people get out of creating them? Nothing gets resolved. Nobody comes out of these threads in any better position than before and usually end up appearing sad and Blue. Also, how can This Guy be called a bully? Just becuase he has the opinion that these threads are Blue (and voices his opinion) doesn't make him a bully. Once again, it is just another worthless and invalid opinion.

I have no problem with either of you guys, but have to agree with the majority opinion: this thread serves no purpose and you make yourselves out to be reatrded.

Go ahead and 'bash' me if you like. Just don't expect me to create a thread about it.

Trav40

Reaction score
Amen 3lions, I couldn't put it any better, you are completely right, I have no problem w/ either of you and I think this is making pero look Blue and say Blue things. You need to settle this over PM's and not over threads. You are making yourselves looks stupid.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I have seen millions of these in my time at IWF and still don't see the purpose of them. What satisfaction do people get out of creating them? Nothing gets resolved. Nobody comes out of these threads in any better position than before and usually end up appearing sad and Blue. Also, how can This Guy be called a bully? Just becuase he has the opinion that these threads are Blue (and voices his opinion) doesn't make him a bully. Once again, it is just another worthless and invalid opinion.

I have no problem with either of you guys, but have to agree with the majority opinion: this thread serves no purpose and you make yourselves out to be reatrded.

Go ahead and 'bash' me if you like. Just don't expect me to create a thread about it.

I am though not sad and Blue, it was a brilliant trap played and executed. I was half awake when I made that and I will edit.

This Guy

I'm a bully? Okay whatever? Lethal, you are really not helping yourself in any of your posts. it was a trap to get someone to post a hate thread on you? that makes you the most imature person on this board in my opinion. And that PM you sent me, doesn't help. Not that I had a lot of respect for you in the first place, but I can safely say you've lost whatever respect I had.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Amen 3lions, I couldn't put it any better, you are completely right, I have no problem w/ either of you and I think this is making pero look Blue and say Blue things. You need to settle this over PM's and not over threads. You are making yourselves looks stupid.

Oh man. You are soooo the last person who should be talking about others making themselves look stupid.

I on the other hand will weigh in on this.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!

Thank you.

Kairi

Reaction score
Actress Taraji P. Henson has been dominating television and film over the past few years while playing characters that display her wide range of talent, so it’s no wonder why she was honored at this years Black Girls Rock Awards. We caught up with the proud Washington D.C native at the show and spoke with her on why thinks she was chosen this year, her thoughts on black women supporting each other in the industry, her upcoming film ‘From the Rough,’ and the real drama behind her being left out of the ‘Person of Interest’ promos. Plus, we found out that she signed a record deal! Here’s some excerpts plus video below:
On Why She’s a Black Girl Who Rocks
I rock because I’m not afraid to be me and live out loud. I’m not ashamed of who I am, I’m not ashamed of where I come from, and I think it’s all that makes me who I am. It’s not where you come from, I think it’s where you’re at and I think I’ve done pretty well.

On How she feels about the camaradarie between black women in this industry
Its competition such as life. It’s all competitive whether I was a lawyer ….I just think being a colored woman in America is a difficult thing. We’re kind of always the after thought and that’s why we need programs like this to remind us that if we don’t have each other, we have nothing because nobody is really for us but us. So if we don’t stick together we will fall and we will fail.

On Being Excluded From The Promos Of Her CBS Show ‘Person of Interest’
I just stated the facts and what happened was the people spoke and that’s the power of having loyal fans. I communicate with my fans, I talk to my fans and they want to see me and that’s just what you got a glimpse of. The power of my fans. I’m not to be devalued. I’m coming with an army of people that really believe in what I do.
On Her Upcoming Film
It’s called ‘From the Rough’ and it’s one that I’m very, very proud of because I took it not even knowing the director at all, but the story spoke to me because I had never seen a woman, not many women, in a coaching position in cinematography, certainly not a black woman. It was just something that spoke to me, her story, her struggle, and what she was able to accomplish just blew me away and I wanted to portray it not even knowing how it was going to turn out. When you believe in a higher power and you kind of submit to that, you will never be steered wrong. Just because of the passion I have for the craft of acting and what I’m clear on, and why I do what I do is to touch and move people through the gift that God gave me because we are all here for God anyway, so if you don’t know that then I don’t know what you are doing. But I did that because it was something that little girls needed to see. Not every little girl wants to be in front of the camera. What about the little girls that wants to coach the basketball team? They need a voice; they need to be able to see themselves on the big screen, so that’s why I did it.
What do you want your legacy to be?
I just want people to remember me as a people person. Someone that was passionate about life and about changing others lives for the better, and that’s about it. Just simple.
While on the carpet, she also shared with The Juice that she’s just signed a record deal. She first shared her voice with the world in the film ‘Hustle & Flow,’ and although she didn’t reveal which label she’ll be releasing the record on, she did say she’ll be creating something “specialâ€:
“I just signed a contract for a record deal. I did, but it has to be something special. I’m not interested in disposable music.[...]I believe people want to hear it, so you have to give the people what they want.†Like a true artist, Taraji said that this is about getting her feet wet and that it’s not about the money, but about exploring a gift that she’s been given.