Taraji P. Henson Tells Us Why ‘She Rocks’, Plus Signs New Record Deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Threads like these show who the true blueberries and whiny 12 year old bitches on these forums are...

the dark knight

one way or another, this has to end.

my suggestion :

pero since u created this, add a poll to the thread that says : who is the spaz? with 2 options, u and lethal. and let it run for 3 days.

loser is a spaz and shut the fuck up for good!

if monkey or any other admin/smod could help, make the user title for the loser "SPAZ smurf".

sound good for both of u?

J

OMG...Trust me people...these things go no where...This is nuttin' but a bunch of drama...I'm not gunna take sides on this...cause your both at fault...cuase you draggin' it on...Just get over it people...I mean come on it the internet...Winning a fight on the internet is like winning the special olypics...YOUR STILL RETARTED!!!

Rell

Reaction score
I got no problem with LW or pero, both you guys are cool in my opinion...I don't let what guys say get to me, its just the internet, and at the end of the day I really don't know any of you guys personally

phantomgerald

i like dark's kinght idea of creating a poll. either way, one of you will have to shut up

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
One? I say both....hell let's take it a step further and throw in everyone else too. All the people arguing here are the same people that complain when people say thing about them and then turn around and do the same thing. As Great One said, this really shows who our less mature members are.

This Guy

Congrats, you sucsessfully predicted that I would post and say this thread is dumb. And how did you know this? Because I've stated several times that retarted threads like these serve no purpose. I've also said I will neg rep anyone who creates one. But in this case I think both Pero & LW are blueberries because LW wanted this. And well your both acting retarted. So neg rep for both of you.

the dark knight

honestly, pero reacted like most of guys in our age would react. his only mistake was to listen to lethal and create the stupid thread. LW does piss us all off.....

Trav40

Reaction score
Hey, what is your problems pero and LW, I have no problems w/ either of you. I consider both of you to be great members at the forum. I don't know why people hate me and LW so much. It's not like we spammed up the forum and crashed it. I don't know why pero came in and mad a "Fuck you LW" thread. This whole argument is stupid. It is a waste of time and it is worthless. I think you two need to make up and try to quit arguing.

Pero, you are Blue for making this thread and saying that smoking weed and drinking will make you more mature, how stupid can you be. It is slowly killing you, you are wasting your life. You seriously need to get help for your drug and alchohol addictions, my aunt died by overdosing. My sister OD'ed, I would hate to see a valuable member of this forum die at a young age. Advice from Trav40, please man, QUIT THE DRUGS AND GET SOME HELP BEFORE YOU FUCKING DIE. DO YOU SERIOSULY WANT TO DIE AT THIS YOUNG OF AN AGE? What will your friends and parents think. People will remember you for the pot smoking maggot who OD'ed and died. Do you really want to be remembered like that?

And LW, you start with flaming people that aren't "perfect" in your mind. Hell, not one of us here is perfect. We all have some things that suck about us. Like my attitude and pero's drug addiction and being an RVD fan, same goes to CenaMark54, for...........being a Cena Mark. But you need to lay off people and quit trying to get in fights. It's a lot better when you don't get into fights here. You don't want to get so pissed off and someone will ban you......believe me, being banned sucks ass. You need to quit bashing people and what they do.

Both of you seriously need to cut the bitching and get on with your lives. You don't have to waste your lives in front of a computer screen, jacking off looking at the "Big Fat Naked Oily Guy" from TNA or Christy Hemme. I am tired of people trying to get into fights, I used to and it got me into a lot of trouble, believe me if you try to bitch and complain about things, you will get into even more trouble. Can both of you just shut the hell up and get on w/ your lives. And my final thought, both of you are morons for fighting on the internet, god, it's only the internet, do you go and get pissed off when someone calls you a fag on the intenet. That is weak.

This Guy

honestly, pero reacted like most of guys in our age would react. his only mistake was to listen to lethal and create the stupid thread. LW does piss us all off.....

hey I understand, I really do. There are people here who piss me off too (and believe it or not, your not one of them), but you don't see me creating a hate thread for everyone that does. I just don't see the point to creating these type of threads. The only purpose it serves is to either boost your ego by having people side with you, which I'm sure many will because I know Lethal pisses a lot of people off. But I'm not going to close these threads or even delete them. It is HIAT you want to make one go ahead, but I'm still going to exercise my neg rep on anyone who does, and in the case of Lethal the idiots who actually want to be hated like this.