Tamina Kicks Nikki

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
So did she respond?

lol no way. I bet she had a zillion fucking marks all up her ass about it. You know who else is up her ass?

98164JohnCenaEntrance.gif

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
lol no way. I bet she had a zillion fucking marks all up her ass about it. You know who else is up her ass?

98164JohnCenaEntrance.gif
I'll message her :adr: I did get Paul Bearer to before he died, as well as other wrestlers on Twitter.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It comes with the territory of being a professional wrestler. You get in the ring, there's a good chance you might catch a busted lip or a bruise here and there. Hopefully she knew that and wasn't a drama queen about it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That kick was really vicious, it sucks that she got hurt for real but I marked for that move.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'll message her :adr: I did get Paul Bearer to before he died, as well as other wrestlers on Twitter.

I tweeted Percy back and forth a good bit. He was an incredibly nice guy. I was really bummed when he died.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I tweeted Percy back and forth a good bit. He was an incredibly nice guy. I was really bummed when he died.
Yeah, he was a pretty chill guy. :sad: Nobody else replied as much as him

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, he was a pretty chill guy. :sad: Nobody else replied as much as him

Nope. He was incredibly thankful and humble for his fans. I think he was amazed people still remembered/cared. I'm like DUDE of course we care!! You're fucking brilliant!!!

I didn't swear in my tweets to him, but yeah lol. Paul Bearer is one of the fucking greatest gimmicks ever. His facial expressions are legendary. I'd say he's the best manager of all time, but Bobby Heenan edges him out ever so slightly.

He was so nice. I talked to him about family/personal stuff even a couple times. Several tweets back and forth over an evening or whatever. Just randomly because of whatever he tweeted, I'd tweet something nice about it, he'd tweet back etc etc. He'd tweeted me about 4-5 days before he died. That one I definitely felt. Owen, Eddie, and Percy were the 3 deaths in wrestling that affected me the most I'd say.

Reactions: Farooq

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
On topic, DAG THAT BITCH GOT KICKED IN THE MOUTH

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Must suck having the strongest diva kick you square in the mouth. John Cena was probably like "well there goes my blowjobs for a week" lol

Haha "Welp I'm not getting my salad tossed tonight. Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. These are the words I live by."